Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

5 posters

Gourcuff's Milan comeback

Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Gourcuff's Milan comeback Empty Gourcuff's Milan comeback

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Gourcuff opens Milan door
    Thursday 26 March, 2009

France starlet Yoann Gourcuff insists his time at Milan was positive and could return to the Rossoneri in the summer.

The 22-year-old fantasista is currently on loan at Bordeaux and has produced some truly world-class performances.

French newspaper L'Equipe hailed him as the “New Zidane” after he scored a wonderful goal against Paris Saint Germain earlier this season.

Gourcuff joined Milan from Rennes in 2006 and made just 47 appearances in two seasons with the club.

He enjoyed a difficult relationship with Coach Carlo Ancelotti and grew bitter at the lack of first team football available.

“At Milan we didn't play the football that I was used to,” Gourcuff said in an interview with France Football.

“The play was more fluid, a little slower and more reflective. Everyone occupied a specific area on the pitch and the technical quality was a lot higher than that seen in the French League.”

Gourcuff, who has become the focal point of the France national team, then admitted that Milan and Andrea Pirlo schooled him well.

“Pirlo is fantastic, I learned a lot from him, as I did from Clarence Seedorf and Ricky Kaka,” he enthused.

Bordeaux have a right to buy Gourcuff for £12m written into the loan deal they settled with Milan last summer.

The French outfit are struggling to raise the capital to buy Gourcuff outright, though, and he may well end up back at Milanello.

His feud with Ancelotti may prompt Milan to put him on the market again, however, as he is now believed to be worth at least £25m.

Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are reportedly interested in his signature and Milan, who are in need of capital themselves, could well cash in.
    Shiko
    Shiko

Gourcuff's Milan comeback Empty Re: Gourcuff's Milan comeback

Post by Shiko Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:09 pm

i think he will vbe great addition if he is back to mian he is a great playr

this is his goal against psg what a goal one of the best goals so far this season:http: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI0--mM7Ue4
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Definatly he will be a huge addition for Milan
    he has the pace , skills and will be very useful for Milan especially that Ronaldinho hasnt been any impressive this season
    he has been on a great form this season n he succeeded 2 reserve a spot 4 himself in the French National team
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:57 pm

Yeah Im glad to hear that Very Happy.Ronaldinho & also Seedorf are in a poor form right now.
    But still Im afraid Bordeaux can pay the £12m and get him.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:00 pm

Zein wrote:Yeah Im glad to hear that Very Happy.Ronaldinho & also Seedorf are in a poor form right now.
    But still Im afraid Bordeaux can pay the £12m and get him.

i'm sure they will have no problem payin the 12 millions cause they can sell him 1 day after they sign him for something like 25 millions n make a huge profit or at least keep him
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:04 pm

I hope Milan could reach an agreement with them to get him back. We really need him,We shouldn't have made this stupid £12m option available Mad
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:54 pm

thanks to stupid carlo u may not get him back....he alsodsnt want him he is sayin that he got his chance
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:03 pm

shinnawy wrote:thanks to stupid carlo u may not get him back....he alsodsnt want him he is sayin that he got his chance
    He said he got his chance ok but after that he said that the door is opened for him to come back also Gourcuff stated that he don't mind to play for Milan again.
    And I think we should blame Galliani not Carlo as he was the one who made that stupid 12 millions option available :S.
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:05 pm

i am not talking that carlo is responsible for the 12m option....about him saying he got his chance
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:13 pm

Galliani would have never made him available for transfer if Carlo wanted him to stay
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:18 pm

Well yes Carlo didn't give him the chance but this was because u know when we signed him We were having the best Midfielders in Europe.
    Last Season Carlo didn't give him a chance except for few matches,I remember after Gourcuff's bad performance against Empoli Carlo didn't gave him any chance.
    This season after signing Ronaldinho,He had to go as Carlo wouldn't have given him any chance at all.
    I hope we could have him back really ideal replacement for Seedorf whose performance now isn't acceptable at all.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:56 pm

and maybe he just didnt cope well in Italy
    we all know italian football is way more difficult than French one

look at Quaresma for example he just proved the huge difference between italian football and any other league
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:03 pm

He's such a gifted player.
    Reminds me a lot of Zidane.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:18 am