Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

Milan Challenge Fiorentina For Siena Defender Zuniga

Zein
    Zein

Milan Challenge Fiorentina For Siena Defender Zuniga Empty Milan Challenge Fiorentina For Siena Defender Zuniga

Post by Zein Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:29 pm

According to Florentine newspaper La Nazione, Fiorentina and Milan will go head-to-head to sign Siena right-back Camilo Zuniga next summer.

The highly-rated Colombian defender has made an immediate splash in Serie A this season after joining the Robur for a fee of €3 million last year.

He is now valued at €8m and his impressive performances have drawn the attention of several top clubs around Europe, but Milan and Fiorentina are said to be in pole position to secure his services.

Fiorentina will have a chance to further monitor his progress today as they host Siena at the Stadio Artemio Franchi, and Viola boss Cesare Prandelli did not beat around the bush in yesterday’s press conference when asked about their reported interest in the Colombian full-back.

“We were really impressed by his pace and qualities during our first clash,” he enthused.

Premier League side West Ham and Spanish outfit Sevilla are also rumoured to be keeping tabs on Zuniga.
    Zein
    Zein

Milan Challenge Fiorentina For Siena Defender Zuniga Empty Re: Milan Challenge Fiorentina For Siena Defender Zuniga

Post by Zein Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:33 pm

I hope we could sign him, I have always admired his ability.But I also wish this doesn't mean that Mattioni was like Grimi :S.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:07 pm