Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

Kaka exclusive: Milan for life

Zein
    Zein

Kaka exclusive: Milan for life Empty Kaka exclusive: Milan for life

Post by Zein Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:51 pm

A weary Kaka has once again stressed his commitment to the Milan cause while admitting he still hasn't completely overcome his injury problems.

The Brazilian ace is repeatedly being linked with a big-money move to Real Madrid this summer.

But, despite insistent reports in the Spanish Press, Kaka claims he has no intention of jumping ship.

“I think people have talked too much recently,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Now I will talk. I have had no contact with Real - nobody has come after me and I think I have made it perfectly clear that I am happy here.

“For the fifth time, I am Milan for life. I have already had more lives than a cat.”

It hasn't been the best of seasons for Kaka, who has been sidelined with persistent injuries.

“I have had lots of problems,” he admitted. “I've had injuries to my knee, my back and my foot.

“I have never been able to play consistently and I'm not even 100 per cent now.

“I am hoping to get to full fitness before the end of the season and to give Milan a push to ensure we finish in the Champions League qualification places.”

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:49 am