Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

Villa welcomes Inter move

Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Villa welcomes Inter move Empty Villa welcomes Inter move

Post by Mahdiano Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:38 pm

David Villa: Playing With Zlatan Ibrahimovic Would Be Fantastic

The much sought-after forward has dropped a bombshell as he suggests Inter are his preferred destination...

15 Apr 2009 12:00:11

Valencia striker David Villa has dropped the biggest hint yet of where he may end up playing next term as he reveals his penchant for Inter.

The Spanish international is being courted by several big clubs. On Tuesday Italian reports had linked him with Jose Mourinho's side following reports the coach was planning his transfer strategies.

Villa admits he wouldn't mind playing at San Siro, but he remains unsure of where he will be heading should Valencia sell up.

"Playing with Ibrahimovic would be fantastic," the hitman told Calcio 2000.

"'Ibra's' quality, technical ability and movement could see us form a great duo.

"Where will I move to? Valencia has set the price for me at €60million, but I don't know if there is a team out there who are prepared to take me for that amount of money."

Inter are on standby as they watch events in Valencia unfold. The Nerazzurri have also been linked with Genoa's Diego Milito, and Chelsea ace Didier Drogba by the Italian media.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Villa welcomes Inter move Empty Re: Villa welcomes Inter move

Post by Mahdiano Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:45 pm

well although it may be so early but i cant hide my emotions 2wards reading such news

it's great to know that Villa would like to join Inter n i'm sure if he does join we will be unstoppable , just imagine Ibra-Villa partnership waw the best ever

i dont think that Inter will find it hard to pay 60 millions , with the list of players Mourinho is planning to get rid of and the huge transfer budget of the 100 millions Moratti will make available i think we can get him n as we know we wont face huge competition 4 him cause not many clubs can afford such amount of money

Adriano will be offloaded n this will make space for David Villa

well for now i need to get my feet on the ground but i hope these aint rumors and let's see what will happen in the coming days

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:21 am