Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

+4
El Loddz
Mahdiano
shinnawy
Devious
8 posters

Inter the Champions!

Devious
    Devious

Inter the Champions! Empty Inter the Champions!

Post by Devious Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:08 am

It`s an honor to be the first to start a topic in the great Inter section!

Ive been an Interista for many years.. and Im so proud of it..

We have seen more dark days than any other big team in the world.. any top club could have 3 or 6 or even 10 years of failure winning nothing.. but for all 19 years we won nothing at all.. but that even made me more interisti than ever.. every damn year.

We blamed the Moratti, we blamed our team`s managments, we blamed ourselves, we blamed the all world for our failure.. but in the end.. only time cured our wonds and the truth has been revealed.. justice took place and that what all matters now.

Maybe it came too late after many years of curroption.. but maybe there was a reason for that.. for me.. it was such a great lesson in petience.. and now we are been rewarded.. and the currpter is been punished.. just like every single story you see in those movies.. What a Face

Gotta like those smilies btw Suspect cheers lol!

If you are new to Italian football.. if you are considering picking a team to support in the Calcio...

Just dont pick a team who`s been in Serie B before... Just pick Inter! tongue
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Inter the Champions! Empty Re: Inter the Champions!

Post by shinnawy Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:16 am

if milan and juve dont spend in summer, it ll be the same next season
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:22 am

Ramy was faster than me to post the 1st thread here in the greatest team forum
    i was busy handling the forum lol
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:24 am

shinnawy wrote:if milan and juve dont spend in summer, it ll be the same next season

well even if they spend dont 4get that we will spend to
    Moratti is gettin prepared to make the 100 millions Mourinho requested available for the summer and i just cant imagine yet whom r we goin 2 get , we r linked to many great players so far but the most attractive 4 me r Hamsik , Diego and Aguero
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:27 am

shinnawy wrote:if milan and juve dont spend in summer, it ll be the same next season

i totally agree with shinnawy juve, milan, roma and inter should start chasing their potential signings if they want to compete with EPL teams.

i think only inter is starting early and setting a great budget to make a better team
    Devious
    Devious

Post by Devious Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:32 am

Milan have already spent some to bring the such of Ronaldinho, Zambrotta and Beckham.. I dotn think thier main problem is in the attack.. they should really buy some good defenders.. Maldini is retiring and the defenders average age is 40 years old! they are a complete joke!

Juve will have to replace Nedved and maybe Camoransi.. and soon Del Piero! they cant replace Del Piero anyway.. I really cant imagine them without him!

As for Inter .. we look pretty much complete.. but we seriously need a playmaker.. someone with a magician touch! we lack such element... Diego or Hamsik should do.
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:40 am

u call dinho and zambrotta spending........dinho is in a shite form for 2 years, zambrotta..well u know. beckaham is only on loan.
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:43 am

beckham zambrotta dinho spending
    if they keep spendind whith the same mentality and with this small budgets milan will be in a drop for many years
    Devious
    Devious

Post by Devious Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:52 am

They are not spendings.. but supposed big signings.. if Milan are going to sake ancelotti.. this summer will see more spendings.. but could it be the soluiton?

Moratti have spent 40 mil to get Mourinho and other 60 mil to get Quaresma-Muntari-Mancini.. and we still didnt get any further in the CL!
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:55 am

Shiko wrote:beckham zambrotta dinho spending
    if they keep spendind whith the same mentality and with this small budgets milan will be in a drop for many years

i agree with shiko, milan need to change their mentality and start getting some young players to replace their over-age players.
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:59 am

Devious wrote:
    60 mil to get Quaresma-Muntari-Mancini.. and we still didnt get any further in the CL!
    Quaresma is now at chelsea(Loan), Mancini doesnt play at all, only Muntari plays and is considered a good signing.
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:13 am

shinnawy wrote:u call dinho and zambrotta spending........dinho is in a shite form for 2 years, zambrotta..well u know. beckaham is only on loan.

I agree we need to buy some new young players,But We already bought Thiago Silva,Mattioni and I think also Gourcuff will return.

Milan's main problem is defence and it will be solved if we buy Mexes Smile. As for Zambrotta, I think he isn't playing that bad,Also Ronaldinho was great b4 X-mas break. And the season isn't over btw Smile.
    Srour
    Srour

Post by Srour Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:15 am

El Loddz wrote:

i totally agree with shinnawy juve, milan, roma and inter should start chasing their potential signings if they want to compete with EPL teams.

i think only inter is starting early and setting a great budget to make a better team

easy for you to say, English teams get loads of money with joke TV deals and prizes, so if a players going to leave his team his preferred destination is where the money lies.

Italys transfer market stays inside italys bounds. If there's going to be a fight over someone this years its Hamsik !! hopefully he wont leave the Serie A
    Devious
    Devious

Post by Devious Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:39 am

Romanista wrote:
    El Loddz wrote:

easy for you to say, English teams get loads of money with joke TV deals and prizes, so if a players going to leave his team his preferred destination is where the money lies.

Italys transfer market stays inside italys bounds. If there's going to be a fight over someone this years its Hamsik !! hopefully he wont leave the Serie A

Have no worries.. there is no way he`s going to leave Italy.. it`s granteed Wink
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:49 am

it will be either Inter or Juve and IMO Juve cant outbid us ryt now , we r in a stronger financial position n also we guarantee more success plus Mourinho is a huge fan of Marek n we know what does that mean
    Interista
    Interista

Post by Interista Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Inter this year didnt succeed in the UCL because mourinho is building up a team for the next 2 or 3 years . so do u expect him to win the champions league and plus all of that inter were just unlucky against manchester united at old trafford.Inter needs a playmaker so i think inter will buy in the summer tranfer market a plymaker something like diego or hamsik and inter also need a stiker because crepo and cruz and obbina r likely to be sold this summer and inter also need a centre back because burdisso and rivas r likely to be sold.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:47 pm