Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

+3
Interawy
Srour
Devious
7 posters

Inter under Mourinho

Devious
    Devious

Inter under Mourinho Empty Inter under Mourinho

Post by Devious Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:49 pm

I kept defending him for the one reason that he defended Inter against the scum bags press.. but sometimes I can hardly see something so special about Inter this season than the last one.

Im not talking about the CL lose.. Im talking about Inter`s performance in general.. I can not see an Inter special character on the field.. we have the best players on the field in every position.. but I barely see them play in a harmony! we depend on every single player on his own...

I can sense some of Mourinho`s defensive tactics in our midfield but that is due the fact that our midfeilders are naturaly with a defensive metality.. Cambiasso maybe the best center midfielder in the world.. he`s the only player I know who can performe amazingly in the full back position, defensive midfielder and even the offensive midfield spot! he is like the joker in the midfield... what Cambaisso is capable of doing no other midfield can really do.

Deki on the other hand cant creat a single pass to creat a chance to our FWs.. we seriously lack the magician single touch in the midfield.. as the defensive mentality is ruling our midfield.. that`s why I keep saying that we need a playmaker.

Inter is like a super turbo engine that hardly anyone could catch.. and no one would ever catch if there was ACTULLY someone behind the wheels!

That`s where I soemtimes suspect Mourinho`s tactics.. you can find Inter`s #1 stratigy is to defend from deep and press on the opposite from the midfield and the counter attack (which hardly been fast enough btw) but maybe that`s due to our midfield problem?..which is we do not have the link player that can connect the midfield to the attack?.. maybe.
    Srour
    Srour

Inter under Mourinho Empty Re: Inter under Mourinho

Post by Srour Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:54 pm

to me, After Mancini handed in his resignation after the CL exit, i knew he had lost his place within the Inter locker-rooms.
    Interawy
    Interawy

Post by Interawy Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Some people say the inter mancini is same like inter Mourinho which i see compeletly wrong..
    Inter with mourinho is a one segment team all players play for reaching goal it is stronger more deffensive quality and Julio is in best form .
    am a supporter for inter for 5 yrs which is a short period but i can say if teams are good or bad ....
    last 2 years mancini was playing and wining but without the sense we see now in inter ..
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Interawy wrote:Some people say the inter mancini is same like inter Mourinho which i see compeletly wrong..
    Inter with mourinho is a one segment team all players play for reaching goal it is stronger more deffensive quality and Julio is in best form .
    am a supporter for inter for 5 yrs which is a short period but i can say if teams are good or bad ....
    last 2 years mancini was playing and wining but without the sense we see now in inter ..

well Mourinho just gave Inter more charisma n this reflects his character
    he also knows well how 2 handle the locker room n have a very good relation with the player , even the ones who doesnt play u dont see them complain a lot or cause problems

but i can also count many negative points Mourinho had this season n just look at his summer transfers Mancini n Quaresma , he gave em no fair chance although he believed in em b4 they came n insisted 2 bring them n costed Moratti somethin around 40 millions for nothing.
    Mourinho's team also lacked creativity wether a play maker or wingers just like Mancini's Inter n IMO it's one of the most important reasons why the team fail in CL

now let's just say if he win the scudetto then we can say that we lost nothing n give the man another chance n see wether the plans he is havin for the summer n next season can make any difference next season n give us more success in the Champions League.
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:45 pm

i think inter team is not creative enough to win cl they need wings and a creative midfielder
    mourinho wants to build a team from A to Z and then u will see his class like what he did with chelsea
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:49 pm

u cant build from A to Z in a team which is already successful
    Mourinho just need 2 remove dead wood in Inter like Figo , Vieira , Crespo , Obinna , Cruz , Burdisso , Jiminez and Rivas and Replace them with better players , add a creative CM n a classy playmaker and get better back up defenders and another classy striker n the team will be ready to fly
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:05 am

i dnt think there is a gr8 difference between mancini's and mourinho except for what mahdy said character.
    mancini's inter i think worked better in the league.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:09 am

shinnawy wrote:mancini's inter i think worked better in the league.

because Mourinho is new to italian football n dont forget that durin Mancini's seasons there was no competition like this year , i think this year has been tougher than last 2 seasons
    Interista
    Interista

Post by Interista Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Inter has top world class players(ibra - cambiasso - maicon -adriano -julio cesar - etc...).inter just needs a playmaker for example diego or hamsik. and a CB for example carvalho to replace burdisso and rivas and inter needs a stiker to replace crespo - cruz- obbina if they left.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:59 am

Interista wrote:Inter has top world class players(ibra - cambiasso - maicon -adriano -julio cesar - etc...).inter just needs a playmaker for example diego or hamsik. and a CB for example carvalho to replace burdisso and rivas and inter needs a stiker to replace crespo - cruz- obbina if they left.

i agree and this is exactly what Mourinho is plannin 4 next season
    maybe more than 1 player in midfield and 1 more striker and another CB will be quiet enough for our team 2 compete in CL next season
    we aint that far behind the English teams , we showed that against Man utd n i believe that with some luck we could have managed 2 go through to the 2nd round.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:31 am