Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

5 posters

Inter Boss Jose Mourinho Compares Himself To Jesus Christ.

George Best.
    George Best.

Inter Boss Jose Mourinho Compares Himself To Jesus Christ. Empty Inter Boss Jose Mourinho Compares Himself To Jesus Christ.

Post by George Best. Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:41 pm

'The Special One' and his declarations keep allowing for some interesting headlines...

Inter coach Jose Mourinho certainly has a penchant for making controversial statements, and his latest will no doubt spark many discussions around the water cooler.

The former Chelsea tactician appeared on the Italia 1 program 'Chiambretti Night', discussing his exploits with Inter this season.

"Training Inter, I feel like Robin Hood. Even Jesus Christ wasn't liked by everyone. What hope is there for me?" he asked the host of the show.

"It doesn't bother me if people hate me. The Interisti know the job I do for them."

Juventus still have a slim chance of obtaining the Serie A title as they currently sit seven points behind the Nerazzurri and Mourinho spoke about coach Claudio Ranieri, who he does not share the most cordial relationship with.

"I have won 13 titles. It's clear that for a trainer that has won nothing, the Italian Super Cup becomes a great trophy.

"Ranieri is a great coach, his team plays well. For this reason they are seven points behind us and the title race isn't over. That's all credit to Juve."

Mourinho's latest comments are likely to spark reactions from the Italian press, players, fans, and coaches as he continues his quest towards his first Serie A title.

I love that man.
    Abouzeid
    Abouzeid

Inter Boss Jose Mourinho Compares Himself To Jesus Christ. Empty Re: Inter Boss Jose Mourinho Compares Himself To Jesus Christ.

Post by Abouzeid Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:37 pm

No one would ever discord with him being unique.
    George Best.
    George Best.

Inter Boss Jose Mourinho Compares Himself To Jesus Christ. Empty Re: Inter Boss Jose Mourinho Compares Himself To Jesus Christ.

Post by George Best. Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:39 pm

He is unique, hopefully our next manager.
    His Arrogance is just admirable.
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:04 pm

agree....u cant hate him he is just loveable
    MOUUUU..
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:54 am

well he's gettin some nice comments from the Man utd fans finally after he stated that he wants 2 take charge in old trafford one day

strange world , he was their number one enemy for years now
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:07 pm

shinnawy wrote:agree....u cant hate him he is just loveable
    MOUUUU..

i dont agree.. i dont know why but i just hate him !!

but he makes me lough though..
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:14 pm

HE WAS ALWAYS OUR ENEMY NUT I LOVED HIM.....LIKE LODDZ SAID HE JUST MAKES U LAUGH...
    I HATED HIM WHEN HE WAS AT PORTO AFTER HIS CELEBRATION!!!
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:09 pm

u wont ever feel how great he is until he's ur fav team manager
    Mourinho is a great person and have strong personality and Charisma that's needed 2 make him a great coach and make him able to survive under the pressure

he is a great tactician 2 and he knows quiet well how to work on psychological side and he's a great motivator

he just lacks loyalty and sometimes respect which makes him unique

but still i dont like the way he talks about his dreams of joinin Man utd one day or moving to La Liga while he still have 3 more years left on his contract with Inter
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:27 pm

Mahdiano wrote:well he's gettin some nice comments from the Man utd fans finally after he stated that he wants 2 take charge in old trafford one day

strange world , he was their number one enemy for years now

Why does everything have to be controversial?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:14 am