Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

+2
Shiko
George Best.
6 posters

Manchester United vs. Aston Villa

George Best.
    George Best.

Manchester United vs. Aston Villa Empty Manchester United vs. Aston Villa

Post by George Best. Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:21 pm

Manchester United vs. Aston Villa 0,,12306~3325032,00 VS Manchester United vs. Aston Villa 0,,12306~3324942,00

English Premier League
    Old Trafford
    Sunday, 05 April 2009
    KO - 18:00 CLT
    Shiko
    Shiko

Manchester United vs. Aston Villa Empty Re: Manchester United vs. Aston Villa

Post by Shiko Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:31 pm

this will be a very tough match
    who will make the come back in this match aston villa after liverpool match and the 5-0 loss or manu after 2 losses in a row againt liverpool 4-1 and fulham 2-0
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:40 pm

It'll be a tough one but I can't see Villa getting anything from this game.
    Missing Rooney, Vidic, Scholes and Berbatov will be a big blow but we have strength on the bench to do the job for us.

My predicted Line up:

-----------------------------VDS--------------------------------
    Oshea-------------Evans----------------Rio------------------Evra
    Park----------------Carrick--------------Fletcher------------Nani
    ----------------------Ronaldo--------------Tevez

This will hopefully give the unavailable players a chance to rest and come back fresh for the Porto match on Tuesday.

2-0 Ronaldo Nani
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:54 pm

rooney is going to play.
    and i predict a close win to man utd 2-1.
    but then again the match is still far away.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Rooney's ban appeal was accepted which means he will be available

Aston Villa will miss Friedel due to suspension he was sent off against Liverpool
    but the match is still far away
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:11 pm

i dnt predict anything...all my predictions were wrong for last week.
    so, i think we should be able to beat them...they are not inform now, but i am afraid of 2 things first is that the players might be back to form after the int. break and the second SAF will rest some players because we have porto on the 7th!!!!!this gives us 1 day to get ready to porto
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:49 pm

there must be something wrong..also liverpool will play fulham away in the 6th then play chelsea in th 7th..WTF ??! IMPOSSIBLE.
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:01 pm

u play on the 7th not 6th...the FA refused to move the fixtures Mad
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 am

what do you mean i said fulham 6th then chelsea 7th..
    Karim Akerfeldt
    Karim Akerfeldt

Post by Karim Akerfeldt Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:15 am

Mahdiano wrote:Rooney's ban appeal was accepted which means he will be available

Aston Villa will miss Friedel due to suspension he was sent off against Liverpool

Friedel will be also available, Villa did an accepted appeal too
    Karim Akerfeldt
    Karim Akerfeldt

Post by Karim Akerfeldt Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:17 am

I predict United Back in form with a 3-0 win
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:34 am

Karim Akerfeldt wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:Rooney's ban appeal was accepted which means he will be available

Friedel will be also available, Villa did an accepted appeal too

good news for the Villans
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:36 am

and for the liverpool fans.. lol!
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Some background info on the game

So, we are without Scholes (red card, 1 match suspension), Rooney (2 yellows, one match suspension), Berbatov (injury), Vidic (red card, 2nd match of a two match suspension), and it's been confirmed that Anderson (injury) is also unavailable.

Our squad for the match today is Van der Sar, Foster, Kuszczak, Neville, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Fabio, Ronaldo, Nani, Fletcher, Gibson, Possebon, Carrick, Park, Giggs, Tevez, Welbeck.

Villa have lost their last two games away from home, but during this time have only won 1 from 6 games, also managing a draw.
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:33 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL !!! AND ITs 1-1 A GREAT GOAL FROM CAREW.
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Manchester United vs. Aston Villa Machedaronaldo412

Words can't explain!
    Champions.
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:34 pm

To the tune of Macarena:

He came on as sub, and then he scored the winner,
    He put it in the net in a 3-2 thriller,
    he said fuck off stevie g you're a dipper,

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-KO MACHEDA !
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:40 pm

We played as Champs today...with no vida,rio,scholes,berba,and rooney and we defeated aston villa....
    we got our self a new player MACHEDA!!!!! a gr8 goal on his senior team debut
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:47 pm

well i'm satisfied i wont be losing a 100 L.E for Loddz
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Mahdiano wrote:well i'm satisfied i wont be losing a 100 L.E for Loddz

The league is far from over.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:54 pm

George Best. wrote:

The league is far from over.

i know but 2day's match was important
    winning against a team like Aston Villa after coming from behind and with all these absences , i dont think Man utd will face any harder threat in the coming games except for Arsenal's game IMO.

Macheda's goal was class , as much as i wanted it to end 2-2 but i cant say i was sad 2 see such a great touch
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:58 pm

It's amazing that he's still 17!
    That must give him a MASSIVE confidence boost.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:02 pm

George Best. wrote:It's amazing that he's still 17!
    That must give him a MASSIVE confidence boost.

well he gave a great 1st impression and this is always important for a teenager to make such huge impact in such an important game especially it was his 1st game

i just hope he wont be a wasted talent and sent back to youth team as soon as Berba n Rooney come back

reminds me of Balotelli's Inter debut well it wasnt his 1st game it was his 2nd but it was against Juventus and he scored 2wice and we kicked the Zebras out of Coppa Italia in Torino when Mario was still 17
    Karim Akerfeldt
    Karim Akerfeldt

Post by Karim Akerfeldt Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:18 am

HEHE ya mahdi, same for me i wont be losing 100LE for YOUSSEF CUNT TAHA
    Karim Akerfeldt
    Karim Akerfeldt

Post by Karim Akerfeldt Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:20 am

And for the Scoursers, you will never win the EPL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:16 pm