Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

4 posters

Udinese vs Inter , Serie A 30th Week @ Stadio Friuli

George Best.
    George Best.

Udinese vs Inter , Serie A 30th Week @ Stadio Friuli - Page 2 Empty Re: Udinese vs Inter , Serie A 30th Week @ Stadio Friuli

Post by George Best. Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
    George Best. wrote:
    El Loddz wrote:i know naggar a lot better than u do Mahdiano and i dont think he`s a GLORY HUNTER. and he hates RONALDO more than i do..
    i only agree with you when u said that they wont be called that in a couple of month cause liverpool will interfere.

Thank you for the first two sentances although he's not worth explaining what I am to.

who the hell u think urself , a legend or something !!!!

a Man utd fan hates Ronaldo ???
    what ur an alien or something !!!
    i can find 100 reasons to hate him cause i aint a Man utd fan although when coming to football i can never deny or argue about him being a great player but why should a UTD fan hate him ???

non sense

Laughing that sentence makes no sense what so ever, but after reading through that very poor grammatical sentence, I understand what you're trying to say.
    You're a very disturbed person.

And yes I hate Ronaldo, because I'm not obligated to love an egoistical arrogant prick who thinks he's bigger than the team, take Mourinho for instance, how can you love him when he always states his desire to join another Manchester United when he's managing Inter? it's Manchester United FC, not Ronaldo FC.
    I'll only love Ronaldo when he states his love for the club by saying that he'll never leave the club or kiss the badge after scoring etc.
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Udinese vs Inter , Serie A 30th Week @ Stadio Friuli - Page 2 Empty Re: Udinese vs Inter , Serie A 30th Week @ Stadio Friuli

Post by El Loddz Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:28 pm

George Best. wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:
    George Best. wrote:
    El Loddz wrote:i know naggar a lot better than u do Mahdiano and i dont think he`s a GLORY HUNTER. and he hates RONALDO more than i do..
    i only agree with you when u said that they wont be called that in a couple of month cause liverpool will interfere.

Thank you for the first two sentances although he's not worth explaining what I am to.

who the hell u think urself , a legend or something !!!!

a Man utd fan hates Ronaldo ???
    what ur an alien or something !!!
    i can find 100 reasons to hate him cause i aint a Man utd fan although when coming to football i can never deny or argue about him being a great player but why should a UTD fan hate him ???

non sense

Laughing that sentence makes no sense what so ever, but after reading through that very poor grammatical sentence, I understand what you're trying to say.
    You're a very disturbed person.

And yes I hate Ronaldo, because I'm not obligated to love an egoistical arrogant prick who thinks he's bigger than the team, take Mourinho for instance, how can you love him when he always states his desire to join another Manchester United when he's managing Inter? it's Manchester United FC, not Ronaldo FC.
    I'll only love Ronaldo when he states his love for the club by saying that he'll never leave the club or kiss the badge after scoring etc.

WELL SAID.
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:31 pm

[/quote]

WELL SAID.[/quote]

Thanks man.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:34 am