Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

4 posters

Udinese vs Inter , Serie A 30th Week @ Stadio Friuli

Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Udinese vs Inter , Serie A 30th Week @ Stadio Friuli Empty Udinese vs Inter , Serie A 30th Week @ Stadio Friuli

Post by Mahdiano Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Serie A Week 30 - 5/4/09 (17.00 UK)

Udinese - Inter

Stadio Friuli

The hosts have not lost at home since a 1-0 defeat to Chievo back in November. That run has seen Juventus, Bologna and Lecce defeated and points shared with Lazio and Sampdoria. After a terrible mid-season that saw just two points collected from a possible 30, the last two months have seen a marked improvement in the north-east. Only Genoa and Torino have defeated Pasquale Marino’s side in their last nine matches.

However, the visitors in Week 30 are the equivalent of a Serie A juggernaut. Jose Mourinho’s Inter side have won eight of their last ten games. With Champions League elimination occurring within this streak there was a chance the Nerazzurri may take their eyes off the domestic road but if anything that heartache has spurred them on as they look to lock down a fourth straight championship.

The first meeting this season saw Udinese leave San Siro absolutely heartbroken after a 92nd minute Julio Cruz effort undid all their hard work keeping the Nerazzurri at bay. At the time both sides were level on points near the top of the table and an evenly balanced match could have gone either way until Cruz’s diving header in stoppages.

Historically, this tie is evenly balanced. Six of the last seven trips Inter have made to face the Zebrette have ended level. That record covers Serie A and Coppa Italia matches. The one game that shakes up that streak – a 1-0 win for the Milan giants in 2005 – is Inter’s only triumph on Udine soil in 12 attempts, dating back to 1998.

The corresponding fixture in 2007-08 was a goalless draw, but that piece of information doesn’t reveal the full story. The Serpenti were reduced to 10 men after just 20 minutes when Cesar Aparecido was amazingly given two yellow cards in the space of 30 seconds for two late tackles on Giandomenico Mesto. Nevertheless, the Bianconeri could not take advantage of the situation and Inter left with a point.

The loss of Antonio Di Natale to injury is a real body blow for the Friuli outfit. He joins defenders Damiano Ferronetti, Andrea Coda, Aleksandar Lukovic, midfielder Fernando Tissone and goalkeeper Samir Handanovic on the crocked list. Handanovic’s absence means that Slovenian ‘keeper Jan Koprivec makes his debut. Meanwhile, defender Maurizio Domizzi and striker Alexis Sanchez are suspended.

Over in the Nerazzurri camp they are reeling from the loss of fullback Douglas Maicon, whose thigh injury means that he joins fellow defender Nicolas Burdisso and midfielders Luis Jimenez and Amantino Mancini on the benched list. It is feared that Maicon may be out for the rest of the campaign, so want-away right-back Maxwell may suddenly fall back in love with the black and blue shirt.

Watch out for Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter) – Five goals in his last three games have gone some way to silence the critics who were on his back after he drew another Champions League blank against Manchester United. Rumoured to be considering his Inter future, if this is his swansong he is going out with a bang.

Last five Udinese (L W D D L) Inter (W D W W W)

Last season Udinese 0-0 Inter
    Udinese (probable): Koprivec; Pasquale, Felipe, Sala, Zapata; Asamoah, D’Agostino, Isla; Floro Flores, Quagliarella, Pepe

Inter (probable): Julio Cesar; Maxwell, Chivu, Samuel, Santon; Muntari, Cambiasso, Zanetti; Stankovic; Ibrahimovic, Balotelli

Last edited by Mahdiano on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Udinese vs Inter , Serie A 30th Week @ Stadio Friuli Empty Re: Udinese vs Inter , Serie A 30th Week @ Stadio Friuli

Post by El Loddz Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:58 pm

i predict an easy win for inter.. perhaps 3-0.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Udinese vs Inter , Serie A 30th Week @ Stadio Friuli Empty Re: Udinese vs Inter , Serie A 30th Week @ Stadio Friuli

Post by Mahdiano Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:05 pm

Inter welcome back a nuber of injured players especially in the defensive line but still the loss of Maicon is very very important.

it will be great to see Chivu , Samuel , Cordoba and Materazzi all back any pair of them will be solid in defence but i predict it will be Samuel and Chivu with Santon switchin to his natural position to fill Maicon's place and Maxwell starting on the left.

midfield will be the same Cambiasso , Zanetti , Muntari and Stankovic and if Adri is not playin then Ibrahimovic and Balotelli to play infront
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:06 pm

El Loddz wrote:i predict an easy win for inter.. perhaps 3-0.

no Inter fan can predict n easy win against Udinese in Firuili no matter what happens
    Inter r known 2 always struggle against Udinese there but i hope we will manage to come back with 3 points
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:22 pm

I think this one will end as a draw or may be a close win for Inter.
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:36 pm

How's that not a fucking penalty?!
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:41 pm

George Best. wrote:How's that not a fucking penalty?!

do u mean how wasnt it a 2nd yellow and a red for Quagliarella ???
    Julio Cesar didnt even touch him and his hand was clear behind his back , he didnt touch the ball neither Quagliarella.

it was a very silly dive by the way , just the stupid Commentator Ayman Jada made it look like a penalty with his stupid comments instead of takin a better look at the incident
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Mahdiano wrote:

Julio Cesar didnt even touch him and his hand was clear behind his back , he didnt touch the ball neither Quagliarella.

it was a very silly dive by the way , just the stupid Commentator Ayman Jada made it look like a penalty with his stupid comments instead of takin a better look at the incident

Have a chill pill man.
    You won with an own goal, you should be happy!
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:43 pm

the easiest way to the 3 points , well we got a bit lucky 2day but i think we already did better than Udinese
    We had few chances but they were more serious than Udinese's

not a very impressive performance but with 8 weeks left only 3 points r important n not the performances , now watch us fly 9 points clear on top
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:45 pm

George Best. wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:

Have a chill pill man.

i think u should focus more on the man utd vs Aston Villa game topic and u 2 thank God Liverpool didnt take the top 2night it was 2 minutes close i'm sure ur happier
    even if Inter didnt manage the win we should have still been 7 points ahead

i wont like losing 100 L.E cause of ur stupid team
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
    George Best. wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:

Have a chill pill man.

i think u should focus more on the man utd vs Aston Villa game topic and u 2 thank God Liverpool didnt take the top 2night it was 2 minutes close i'm sure ur happier

Yes, the case is simply because it's the best league in the world, not a one sided league where the best team in that league has played their best performance against the champions and lost 2-0 where United where below par.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:50 pm

George Best. wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:
    George Best. wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:

Have a chill pill man.

Yes, the case is simply because it's the best league in the world, not a one sided league where the best team in that league has played their best performance against the champions and lost 2-0 where United where below par.

Luck is a part of the game and we proudly accept it
    we did great n it wasnt our day , we have to accept it
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:51 pm

Khalina as7ab ahsan!
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:52 pm

George Best. wrote:Khalina as7ab ahsan!

loool
    ngeeb wara ba2a tongue

7abiby 7abiby
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:54 pm

You're the one who was whining about about it not being your day, is that a logical explanation to why you lost? or is it because you're a shit team and United have outclassed you on every front.

oltilak khalina habayeb masme3tesh el kalam!
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:59 pm

George Best. wrote:You're the one who was whining about about it not being your day, is that a logical explanation to why you lost? or is it because you're a shit team and United have outclassed you on every front.

oltilak khalina habayeb masme3tesh el kalam!

we dont have 2 be man , i'm always ready 2 answer the EPL Ignorants Glory Hunters Ronaldo Cheerleeders

u can never say Inter is a shit team and u didnt outclass us at all , u can play for 90 minutes n give ur best but luck is not on ur side on that day so u wont be winning and that was the case , i aint making excuses neither complaining we accept defeat cause it will never change the fact that we r one of the best in Europe and we will always be
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Do you see Ronaldo in my Favorite players list?
    Not anyone that supports United is a Glory Hunter, people like you who support Inter Milan are shit while United are Champions of England, Champions of Europe and Champions of the World, so you suppose anyone who supports United is a glory hunter.

Jealousy
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:08 pm

George Best. wrote:Do you see Ronaldo in my Favorite players list?
    Not anyone that supports United is a Glory Hunter, people like you who support Inter Milan are shit while United are Champions of England, Champions of Europe and Champions of the World, so you suppose anyone who supports United is a glory hunter.

Jealousy

a couple of months n u wont be called that anymore tongue
    u dont have to put him in ur fav players to prove u love him cause u do n i dont care about what u say and let me see how many fans will Man utd lose when he moves to Madrid next summer n prove how loyal he is and how will the team get affected
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Mahdiano wrote:

a couple of months n u wont be called that anymore tongue
    u dont have to put him in ur fav players to prove u love him cause u do n i dont care about what u say and let me see how many fans will Man utd lose when he moves to Madrid next summer n prove how loyal he is and how will the team get affected

United are bigger than any 1 player, he can fuck off to Madrid as long as I care.
    I don't give a fuck what you think about me, why would I explain myself to you anyways?
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:40 pm

i know naggar a lot better than u do Mahdiano and i dont think he`s a GLORY HUNTER. and he hates RONALDO more than i do..
    i only agree with you when u said that they wont be called that in a couple of month cause liverpool will interfere.
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:45 am

El Loddz wrote:i know naggar a lot better than u do Mahdiano and i dont think he`s a GLORY HUNTER. and he hates RONALDO more than i do..
    i only agree with you when u said that they wont be called that in a couple of month cause liverpool will interfere.

Thank you for the first two sentances although he's not worth explaining what I am to.

And Liverpool won't win anything this year.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:50 am

George Best. wrote:
    El Loddz wrote:i know naggar a lot better than u do Mahdiano and i dont think he`s a GLORY HUNTER. and he hates RONALDO more than i do..

Thank you for the first two sentances although he's not worth explaining what I am to.

who the hell u think urself , a legend or something !!!!

a Man utd fan hates Ronaldo ???
    what ur an alien or something !!!
    i can find 100 reasons to hate him cause i aint a Man utd fan although when coming to football i can never deny or argue about him being a great player but why should a UTD fan hate him ???

non sense
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:05 pm

neither me or naggar denied that he`s great player but..
    but we simply hate him.. why are u so weird about it ??!!
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:03 pm

El Loddz wrote:neither me or naggar denied that he`s great player but..
    but we simply hate him.. why are u so weird about it ??!!

n who the fuck talked 2 u or mentioned u in the conversation
    this shit is supposed 2 be between me n naggar
    why do u fuckin interfere
    i said why would a Man utd fan hate Ronaldo i didnt mention any thing about a liverpool fan
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:44 pm

chill man.
    its ok just keep calm everything will be okay..
    you dont have to be so angry just cause we proved u wrong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:30 am