Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

5 posters

" Official Inter Transfer Market "

Interista
    Interista

" Official Inter Transfer Market " Empty " Official Inter Transfer Market "

Post by Interista Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:17 pm

Hey everybody,we want to discuss inter's tranfer market this summer and to discuss the players that r available and the players that inter wants to sell.
    Interista
    Interista

" Official Inter Transfer Market " Empty Re: " Official Inter Transfer Market "

Post by Interista Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:20 pm

i think inter needs to buy a creative midfielder and get rid of patrick vieira an luis figo and inter also needs a defender because inter is likely to sell burdisso and rivas and inter also needs a striker because crespo and obbina and cruz r about to leave at the end of the season.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:37 pm

Well Interista for sure Figo wont be here next season he is retiring
    i do agree with u that we need to get rid of Vieira , i think the guy is just past his prime , he is an injury prone n is gettin older

i'd love 2 see Mourinho get rid of Burdisso n Rivas in defence n try 2 add a big name defender , reports r already linking us with Carvalho , Vidic n Bruno Alvez n IMO any of them will be a huge addition

our priority for sure remains a playmaker and a player that dragged ma attention so much this season n i cant think right now of any better option is Diego , the brazilian is ahving a great season i saw him play against Inter n he was pretty impressive in the UEFA Cup tie with Milan.
    we will be facing some competition for his signature though from our rivals Juventus but IMO we r in a stronger financial position n also we r the team to choose if comparing between Inter n Juve these days , we offer the players competing in big stages for the biggest prizes.anyway he wont cost us much something between 20 n 25 millions n we r capable of paying that.

anther player i'd love to see in Inter's jersey next season is Marek Hamsik.The kid is young , talented , creative n very promising.Since arriving from Brescia to Napoli i've been watching him n he is enjoying his 2nd impressive season in Serie A.He can be something like our Pirlo and as we know there is a strong relation between Inter n Napoli n i think our chabces r very high to land him in the summer.

finally we need to offload some of the dead wood in the front line like Crespo , Obinna and Cruz.Crespo n Cruz due to age and Obinna cause i dont think Inter is the ryt place for him.
    As we all know Adriano is unstable n Balotelli is still very young so we need another classy striker and our options will be between David Villa , Sergio Aguero , Didier Drogba and Karim Benzema

any of these options sounds great but IMO i'd love 2 exclude Drogba cause he aint any younger n he is a moody player n we already have one in Zlatan so we cant afford having 2.
    Villa is what i dream about but what a competition we will face for him n i dont think we will be any favourites for him he will want to stay in spain n switch to either Madrid or Barca n if he is to move abroad it will be for the EPL with Man city n Chelsea on the line.

Aguero we know he may be the closest player to join thanx to Moratti's relation with Maradonna also for the Argentinians we have in the team and he wont cost us a lot n he showed intrest in joinin Inter n said that his dream is to be Ibra's partner one day.

Benzema is the new Zlatan IMO i will be very happy if he join , still very young , powerful , fast n skillfull what else can we ask for but this one will be coasty
    Interista
    Interista

Post by Interista Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:47 pm

i agree with u mahdy about the defence and midfield and attack. there r players like jimenez who is not playin at all so i think he will ask to leave at the end of the season.and also maxwell who was playin regulary under roberto mancini and first half of this season nder coach jose mourinho.but now he is benched by Santon who is in a very high form so i think that maxwell will ask to leave because he cannot stand to be benched by an 18 year old . but i hope he stays wid inter because he is a great player.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:57 pm

Interista wrote:i agree with u mahdy about the defence and midfield and attack. there r players like jimenez who is not playin at all so i think he will ask to leave at the end of the season.and also maxwell who was playin regulary under roberto mancini and first half of this season nder coach jose mourinho.but now he is benched by Santon who is in a very high form so i think that maxwell will ask to leave because he cannot stand to be benched by an 18 year old . but i hope he stays wid inter because he is a great player.

i completely agree with u about Jiminez n i do believe he should leave n that there is no place for him anymore
    he failed under Jose Mourinho while last season he was doin wonders with Mancio

i know Maxwell cant stand bein benched by Santon but i think Mou will find a way to convince him to stay cause i'll hate to see Maxy leave and it will be a loss for Inter too , i'm hating the fact that he's bein linked with a Milan move
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:20 pm

another huge news for Inter after Ibra's agent ruled out a summer exit and that Ibra is staying in Inter , now Inter officials r to meet At; Madrid representatives to discuss Aguero's swoop cheers

------------------------------------

Agüero's Inter rendez-vous?
    Wednesday 25 March, 2009

Inter officials could be meeting the agent of Atletico Madrid ace Sergio Agüero within the next 48 hours.

The Argentine forward is widely seen as one of Europe's greatest talents and is a target for a vast number of top clubs.

Amongst Agüero's potential suitors are Inter and it has been reported in the Corriere dello Sport that the player's representative has made contact with the Beneamata.

Jose Segui is believed to be in Italy and it has been suggested that he has approached Inter President Massimo Moratti to arrange a meeting.

With the future of Swedish star Zlatan Ibrahimovic looking less than definite, it is possible that the Beneamata could see Agüero as his San Siro successor.

Moratti has hinted that he would let Ibra leave for £100m, while Atletico's rescission clause on Agüero is around £60m.
    Interista
    Interista

Post by Interista Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:27 pm

il kun is a good striker,i hope he will adapt to the calcio. i think inter will sell crespo - cruz - obbina and buy aguero from atletico and btw inter has a good chance to buy il kun becoz atletico right now r in the 5th place and i think that he would like to play in the champions league.but i think aguero will be an expensive one.
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:40 am

well, i hate to burst your bubble but:

No Meeting With Inter For Atletico Madrid Star Aguero - Agent

'Kun' has not struck a deal with the Nerazzurri, according to his representative...

The agent, Jose Segui, has now denied that is the case through a statement in the Spanish newspaper Marca.

Segui made it clear that he is not in Italy to work on a matter relating to Aguero and pointed out that there is no further news on the future of his client.

In particular, Aguero's representative stressed that he has not had or scheduled a meeting with anyone from the Nerazzurri camp.

Meanwhile, rumours continue to persist that coach Jose Mourinho sees 'Kun' as an ideal addition to his squad and will table a bid for the Argentine international during the summer.

The 20-year-old has scored 16 goals for the Spanish outfit in all competitions this season.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:30 am

El Loddz wrote:well, i hate to burst your bubble but:

No Meeting With Inter For Atletico Madrid Star Aguero - Agent

'Kun' has not struck a deal with the Nerazzurri, according to his representative...

The agent, Jose Segui, has now denied that is the case through a statement in the Spanish newspaper Marca.

Segui made it clear that he is not in Italy to work on a matter relating to Aguero and pointed out that there is no further news on the future of his client.

In particular, Aguero's representative stressed that he has not had or scheduled a meeting with anyone from the Nerazzurri camp.

Meanwhile, rumours continue to persist that coach Jose Mourinho sees 'Kun' as an ideal addition to his squad and will table a bid for the Argentine international during the summer.

The 20-year-old has scored 16 goals for the Spanish outfit in all competitions this season.

such things come out to keep the Atl Madrid fans calm n not to rush things up as it's still early to talk about the summer transfer market but we all know that Inter has "IL KUN" in mind for a long time n will make a move in this summer with Maradonna playin a big role to push the negotiations up
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:47 pm

Zanetti pushes for Aguero
    Thursday 26 March, 2009

Inter captain Javier Zanetti is pressuring President Massimo Moratti to do all he can to sign fellow Argentine Sergio Agüero from Atletico Madrid.

The Nerazzurri have repeatedly been linked with the 20-year-old fantasista, who recently got engaged to Diego Maradona's daughter Giannina.

According to Rome based daily Il Corriere dello Sport, Zanetti called Agüero to discuss the prospect of joining Inter.

Agüero's representatives were in Turin yesterday while he was on international duty with Argentina, who play Venezuela this weekend.

Atletico Madrid issued a stern statement reassuring their supporters that Agüero's representatives were not there to broker a deal with Inter.

Agüero has been one of the best players in the world over the last two years. He has scored 17 goals in 36 appearances for Atletico this season.
    Interawy
    Interawy

Post by Interawy Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:50 pm

also some papers joined MAXWELL with BARCA for his problems with mourinho abt not being in the matches.... i do think that he will go..
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Inter 'prepare Agüero mega bid'
    Friday 27 March, 2009

Inter are reportedly ready to use David Suazo as bait in a bid to lure Atletico Madrid ace Sergio Agüero to San Siro.

The Nerazzurri may be cruising to the Scudetto, but their main objective of Champions League glory hasn't been reached.

Jose Mourinho is expected to make some changes to his squad in pre-season and one possible addition is Argentine superstar Agüero - a player that President Massimo Moratti is known to admire.

Agüero's agent is currently in Italy, but he claims he is not discussing Sergio's future with Inter.

However, according to the Corriere dello Sport, Inter are preparing a £20m part-exchange bid that will also see Suazo leave for Madrid.

Honduran hitman Suazo joined Inter from Cagliari with high hopes, but he became a peripheral figure last term and is currently at Benfica on loan.

Despite Suazo faring well in Portugal, Benfica aren't expected to make the switch permanent and the powerful marksman may be used as a bargaining chip.

Moratti is allegedly ready to offer Agüero a monster contract that would make the 20-year-old the second biggest earner at the club behind Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
    Devious
    Devious

Post by Devious Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:42 pm

I`ll believe it when it`s official.. Aguero should be a great addition for the team.. but I insiste that the priority should be for Diego or Hamsik.

Howvever I always wanted to see Frank Ribery in our team..
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:20 pm

well it looks like Juve r having the upper hand for Diego maybe this will leave us alone in Hamsik's race

Ribery will be soo hard 2 get although it will be a huge addition 2 our team but when teams like Barca or EPL teams r among the list it will be hard 4 Inter 2 sign him

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:43 pm