Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

+6
Zein
shinnawy
Srour
Shiko
El Loddz
Mahdiano
10 posters

Inter vs Reggina : Serie A 29th Week @ Stadio Meazza

Shiko
    Shiko

Inter vs Reggina : Serie A 29th Week @ Stadio Meazza - Page 3 Empty Re: Inter vs Reggina : Serie A 29th Week @ Stadio Meazza

Post by Shiko Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:54 am

there is a point u dont see it mahdy the opportunities in la liga in one match came to julio in 5 matches coz la liga is more offensive league
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Inter vs Reggina : Serie A 29th Week @ Stadio Meazza - Page 3 Empty Re: Inter vs Reggina : Serie A 29th Week @ Stadio Meazza

Post by El Loddz Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:56 am

shiko has a good point there in la liga there are no defending teams so the goal keeper does double the effort
    Devious
    Devious

Post by Devious Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:56 am

If Casilas has performed this year half of what Cesar had, Real madrid should have been first in the league right now.. we are #1 in our table thanks to many elements.. but I`d but Julio Cesar as the #1 reason.. he saved our ass on millions of occasions.. but Casilas always has this great moments and catchs.. but never really led his team in the full 90 minutes of the game... and that what Cesar always did.

Casilas is one of the best GK of all time not only in our time.. but this year is not by a chance his year.. even Boffone had better moments than him.. this year is defeintly for Cesar.
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:07 am

Devious wrote:If Casilas has performed this year half of what Cesar had, Real madrid should have been first in the league right now.. we are #1 in our table thanks to many elements.. but I`d but Julio Cesar as the #1 reason.. he saved our ass on millions of occasions.. but Casilas always has this great moments and catchs.. but never really led his team in the full 90 minutes of the game... and that what Cesar always did.

Casilas is one of the best GK of all time not only in our time.. but this year is not by a chance his year.. even Boffone had better moments than him.. this year is defeintly for Cesar.
    hahaha u made me laugh
    what the fuck are u saying
    if ur watchin la liga and a good football follower u wouldnt said this
    zohdi

Post by zohdi Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:22 pm

I think that there's no goalkeeper who can be compared to casillas nowadays. U cant just judge him by liverpool's game. anf if inter had had such a bad deffence as RM, we would have seen Cesar suffering a lot each game. Casillas was one of the main reasons that we had won la liga the 2 previous seasons, won 10 successive matches this season and in our way to our third title in a row.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Shiko wrote:there is a point u dont see it mahdy the opportunities in la liga in one match came to julio in 5 matches coz la liga is more offensive league

That's not Julio Cesar's fault , isnt it ???
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:44 pm

Shiko wrote:
    Devious wrote:If Casilas has performed this year half of what Cesar had, Real madrid should have been first in the league right now.. we are #1 in our table thanks to many elements.. but I`d but Julio Cesar as the #1 reason.. he saved our ass on millions of occasions.. but Casilas always has this great moments and catchs.. but never really led his team in the full 90 minutes of the game... and that what Cesar always did.

hahaha u made me laugh

if u want ppl 2 respect ur oppinion then u have 2 do the same 2wards their posts

Devious has a point which is Casillas grea moments come in games where Real Madrid still lose just like Loddz mentioned in the Liverpool game for example , his performance didnt stop a loss while Cesar's performance against United in Meazza helped Inter avoid a loss and this is the difference.

Julio is on the Top of Serie A with his team Inter being a huge element as Devious mentioned while Casillas isnt
    1 goal keeper may compete with cesar this season it's Van Der Saar thanx to the huge record of clean sheets he made in EPL this season
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:46 pm

zohdi wrote:I think that there's no goalkeeper who can be compared to casillas nowadays. U cant just judge him by liverpool's game. anf if inter had had such a bad deffence as RM, we would have seen Cesar suffering a lot each game. Casillas was one of the main reasons that we had won la liga the 2 previous seasons, won 10 successive matches this season and in our way to our third title in a row.

here we go again
    ur talkin about 2 seasons ago while we r talkin about this season n Cesar's current form , Cesar also helped Inter last 2 seasons win Serie A , helped Brazil in Coppa America n lately he broke Taffarel's Brazilian record havin 13 consecutive clean sheets.

Casillas has a shitty defence infront of him then it's Real Madrid's fault not Julio's
    zohdi

Post by zohdi Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:44 pm

If u balme casillas for not saving madrid against liverpool ... then why didnt cesar save inter against sampadoria when u lost 3-0??! (im not sure if it was sampadoria or not because im not a fan of Serie A but i know that inter have lost 3-0 recently) If he's so great then he was supposed to save inter from this shame!
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:47 pm

zohdi wrote:If u balme casillas for not saving madrid against liverpool ... then why didnt cesar save inter against sampadoria when u lost 3-0??! (im not sure if it was sampadoria or not because im not a fan of Serie A but i know that inter have lost 3-0 recently) If he's so great then he was supposed to save inter from this shame!

it's not ur not a Serie A fan , it's just that u proved u know nothing about the match ur talkin about Very Happy Very Happy

yes Inter lost to Sampdoria 3-0 in the coppa italia semi final but Toldo was the keeper that night Wink Wink
    Devious
    Devious

Post by Devious Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:40 pm

zohdi wrote:If u balme casillas for not saving madrid against liverpool ... then why didnt cesar save inter against sampadoria when u lost 3-0??! (im not sure if it was sampadoria or not because im not a fan of Serie A but i know that inter have lost 3-0 recently) If he's so great then he was supposed to save inter from this shame!

It`s funny that you Italian football ignorant ppl always remmeber the very very very few bad results while never put in mind the other world records that Inter kept on breaking in the last 3 years!

shiko wrote:hahaha u made me laugh

You mean that what I said about Casilas as one of the best goal keepers in history is wrong? well that`s your opinion.. but I really think that Casilas is one extraordinary goal keeper and he is one of the best in the world and he is maybe the best player in Real Madrid in the last 10 years.. I`d even put him before Zidan, Raul, Figo and R.Carlos in thier best days! just like when Manchester UTD has choosed Peter Schemichel as thier best player of ALL TIME and they choosed him before the great Eric Cantona!

but this year comaping to the last 2 years, Casillas didnt do as good as he used to.. yes he still got it and he still jump and save dangerous balls.. but he isnt as good as the last 2 years.

While Ceasr had a good peroformances in the last 2 years.. but this year he is just magnificent!.. he is almost untouchable.. that you`d easily agree if you are watching Inter this year.

And btw I watch La Liga and Serie A on Aljazeera sport channels so yeah I watch almost every game for Real and Barca.. unlike you appearntly.
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:27 am

Devious wrote:

It`s funny that you Italian football ignorant ppl always remmeber the very very very few bad results while never put in mind the other world records that Inter kept on breaking in the last 3 years!

shiko wrote:hahaha u made me laugh

You mean that what I said about Casilas as one of the best goal keepers in history is wrong? well that`s your opinion.. but I really think that Casilas is one extraordinary goal keeper and he is one of the best in the world and he is maybe the best player in Real Madrid in the last 10 years.. I`d even put him before Zidan, Raul, Figo and R.Carlos in thier best days! just like when Manchester UTD has choosed Peter Schemichel as thier best player of ALL TIME and they choosed him before the great Eric Cantona!

but this year comaping to the last 2 years, Casillas didnt do as good as he used to.. yes he still got it and he still jump and save dangerous balls.. but he isnt as good as the last 2 years.

While Ceasr had a good peroformances in the last 2 years.. but this year he is just magnificent!.. he is almost untouchable.. that you`d easily agree if you are watching Inter this year.

And btw I watch La Liga and Serie A on Aljazeera sport channels so yeah I watch almost every game for Real and Barca.. unlike you appearntly.
    iam laughing abt what u says about cesar by any means from my point of view noone can compare iker to cesar casillas is a living legend i admit that cesar is a very good gk but not compared to cesar
    Sasa 3ad

Inter vs Reggina : Serie A 29th Week @ Stadio Meazza - Page 3 Empty Iker Casillas

Post by Sasa 3ad Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:31 am

Listen I'm a huge barcelona fan, byt the truth is that is the best goal keeper in the last 10 years or even more!! just watch real madrids match against liverpool where tey lost 4-0, he finished man of the march:D:D that guy save's real madrid's ass in sooo many matches where they could lose 5 or 6 nil but they end up winning!! I just want you 2 watch a whole madrid game and focus ONLY on casillas !!
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:35 am

Sasa 3ad wrote:Listen I'm a huge barcelona fan, byt the truth is that is the best goal keeper in the last 10 years or even more!! just watch real madrids match against liverpool where tey lost 4-0, he finished man of the march:D:D that guy save's real madrid's ass in sooo many matches where they could lose 5 or 6 nil but they end up winning!! I just want you 2 watch a whole madrid game and focus ONLY on casillas !!

do u really think we dont watch Madrid games or that we dont know how great Casillas is , but on the other hand have u been watching Julio Cesar this season ???

also Casillas aint the best keeper in the last 10 years i'd never say that if i saw Buffon play in the last 10 years too

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:18 am