Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

5 posters

Juventus Agree Terms With Werder Bremen Star Diego – Report

El Loddz
    El Loddz

Juventus Agree Terms With Werder Bremen Star Diego – Report Empty Juventus Agree Terms With Werder Bremen Star Diego – Report

Post by El Loddz Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Juve have long been linked with the Brazilian playmaker but it is only now that real progress has been made with respect to securing his signature.

Juventus have shown a significant sense of urgency as they have brought their transfer plans forward to agree a deal with Werder Bremen ace Diego.

Tuttosport claims Juve directors sat down with the player's entourage in order to thrash out a deal for the Brazilian star.

The report suggests that Diego has agreed to a €4 million per season package over a four year period. Just days ago club president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli revealed his transfer master plan, and it seems it has already swung into action. The Brazilian ace will earn €3.8m in the first year and €4.6 in his final season, which averages out at around €4m each term.

The move shows Juve's eagerness to land the playmaker. The club are ready to strengthen and they have the resources to push their plans through.

With the player's terms looking stable, Juve are now ready to trade with Werder. According to the Turin-based paper, directors at Vinovo will have to convince the German side to part company with their man and they are hoping to do so without putting their club through ruinous expense.
    Shiko
    Shiko

Juventus Agree Terms With Werder Bremen Star Diego – Report Empty Re: Juventus Agree Terms With Werder Bremen Star Diego – Report

Post by Shiko Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:17 pm

i thin that if he went to huve it will be a great addition juve really needs a creative talente play-maker diego is an excellent player
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Juventus Agree Terms With Werder Bremen Star Diego – Report Empty Re: Juventus Agree Terms With Werder Bremen Star Diego – Report

Post by shinnawy Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:26 pm

juve should go for him....he is gr8 and would be a gr8 replacement for nedved
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:37 pm

i agree with shiko and shinnawy.. but i have a feeling he wont be joining juve.
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:42 pm

i also have a feeling he wont be joining juve....it will be madrid
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:18 pm

1st of all he wont be a replacement for Nedved cause Nedved plays more as a wing while Diego plays as a playmaker or a CM.

maybe Juve r leading the race ryt now but it's still early n Juve will have to face competition especially from Inter for his signature.
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:31 pm

I hope Real could sign him so they won't sign Kaka. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:19 pm