Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

3 posters

Barcelona plan four big signings this summer

Shiko
    Shiko

Barcelona plan four big signings this summer Empty Barcelona plan four big signings this summer

Post by Shiko Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:53 pm

Barcelona management have plans to make four major signings this summer.

El Mundo Deportivo says Barca want a striker, a left-sided midfielder, a versatile central midfielder and a defender.

Henrique will fill the defensive option. The Brazil international defender is a Barca player, but has been playing on-loan this season at Bayer Leverkusen.

Barca want a midfield playmaker, with Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas their No1 choice. To generate funds, they will listen to offers for Alex Hleb and Eidur Gudjohnsen.

For the wing, CSKA Moscow's Yuri Zhirkov is the priority, while Inter Milan wing-back Maxwell is also under consideration.

And for the attack, Barca will compete for Valencia striker David Villa.
    Shiko
    Shiko

Barcelona plan four big signings this summer Empty Re: Barcelona plan four big signings this summer

Post by Shiko Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:58 pm

if this happen it will be a disaster maxwell Mad
    and also Yuri Zhirkov is not a big signing
    henrique is performin well now in bundesliga ad he is ayoung player
    villa is a great player one of the world's best forwards but if he came the team will be over-crowded so we have 2 leave etoo
    fabregas is the one iam dreaming with we will have the midfield of the spanish team fabregas,iniesta and xavi no one can beat us with this very strong midfield
    and after all i think its too soon to talk about the transfer window
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Barcelona plan four big signings this summer Empty Re: Barcelona plan four big signings this summer

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:34 pm

do u think Maxwell is a disaster !!!!
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Maxwell is a good player also Zhirkov I wonder why did you say that
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:36 pm

n i dunno why would they need another CM
    they have Xavi , Iniesta , Busquets , Seydou Keita , Yaya Toure n Hleb thats way more than enough , all of them r great players
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Mahdiano wrote:n i dunno why would they need another CM
    they have Xavi , Iniesta , Busquets , Seydou Keita , Yaya Toure n Hleb thats way more than enough , all of them r great players
    lol! yeah but I think Hleb and may be Yaya Toure will leave next summer.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Zein wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:n i dunno why would they need another CM
    lol! yeah but I think Hleb and may be Yaya Toure will leave next summer.

Hleb will leave that's 4 sure
    but Hleb isnt a starter how come u replace a substitute with one of the greatest CMs around now like Fabregas !!!
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:09 pm

Mahdiano wrote:do u think Maxwell is a disaster !!!!
    yea not because he is performing bad but coz we dont need him at all
    i think he si not kind of player we have to buy
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:11 pm

yaya toure wont be out by any means he is playing standing 90% of the season and he is a great deffensive midfielder he cover about 5 players

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:14 am