Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

+6
saftawy
shinnawy
Interista
El Loddz
Mahdiano
Devious
10 posters

If Ibra is to leave....

Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

If Ibra is to leave.... - Page 4 Empty Re: If Ibra is to leave....

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:32 pm

n then plz if u wanna continue this discussion about Messi as a winger or not open a new Topic cause this is about Zlatan's transfer rumors
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:42 pm

ur the one who started talkin abt
    and by the way in 4-3-3 formation the winger is the one who plays in the last 3/4 of the pitch beside the line and go to the inside the wing that ur talkin about can be a role in 4-42 formation but its impossible in 4-3-3 formation because if he played with a wing in the midfield the centre of the court will be empty so when henry said this he is not an idiot he is talkin according to 4-3-3 formation which is the barca formation and by any means u cant consider messi as a centre forward for a simple reason that he dont play in the centre he plays on the right side
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Shiko wrote:and by any means u cant consider messi as a centre forward for a simple reason that he dont play in the centre he plays on the right side

that's because of ur formation not because of him
    i'm sure with Argentina Messi is fielded as a 2nd striker as a CF in Maradonna's 4-4-2 formation

Messi's natural position is a CF but he has the abilities to move on the ryt in a 4-3-3 formation but still it aint his natural position
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:46 pm

no offence to mahdy but i agree with shiko whenever i watch a match for barca messi is always far on the right side and uses his skills to get in the box from the side.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:52 pm

El Loddz wrote:no offence to mahdy but i agree with shiko whenever i watch a match for barca messi is always far on the right side and uses his skills to get in the box from the side.

oh my God
    plzz ppl did i deny that !!!
    just read the posts more carefully n concentrate to understand
    Messi does play on the right flank in a 4-3-3 formation that Barcelona uses but his Natural position is a Forward and if u refer to Barcelona games that he plays on the right flank then why does he play as a striker in Argentina ???
    because that's his natural position

i just hope u understood
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:56 pm

ok i understood u but how u are saying that messi is one of the best strikers in the world while he plays in his club as a winger
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Shiko wrote:ok i understood u but how u are saying that messi is one of the best strikers in the world while he plays in his club as a winger

he is considered as an attacker man
    CL prizes if u watched it last season , wasnt Messi nominated for the best striker prize ???
    so it aint me who only consider him a striker
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:05 pm

yea because in the uefa they dont give a prize for best winger
    but if they gave dani alves best back for example this means that dani alves is a centre back not a right back??
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Shiko wrote:yea because in the uefa they dont give a prize for best winger
    but if they gave dani alves best back for example this means that dani alves is a centre back not a right back??

no it means that he plays in the defensive line so still he's a defender
    Messi plays in the attacking like wether in the middle or on the wings but he's a forward
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:10 pm

i didnt argue about that he is a forward but lookback u said the best 2 strikers not forward any one plays on the forward line is a forward but striker=cf
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:12 pm

any way because all this posts is off topic lets end this conversation but i think if all posts is like our post(me and mahdy) with theese football knowledge the forum will be in a better place
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Shiko wrote:i didnt argue about that he is a forward but lookback u said the best 2 strikers not forward any one plays on the forward line is a forward but striker=cf

well i didnt mean striker , my bad
    i meant forward
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Shiko wrote:any way because all this posts is off topic lets end this conversation but i think if all posts is like our post(me and mahdy) with theese football knowledge the forum will be in a better place

i agree , but we need even more ppl 2 get involved in such discussions
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:25 pm

well i agree with mahdy in 4-3-3 i consider the winger as a striker.....thats why its called 4-3-3 not 4-3-2-1!
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:38 pm

shinnawy wrote:well i agree with mahdy in 4-3-3 i consider the winger as a striker.....thats why its called 4-3-3 not 4-3-2-1!
    there is no team on the earth play with 3 lines only on the pitch but any formation is said by 2 figures coz the team has defender midfielders and forwards the formation is an over look on the pitch
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:39 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
    Shiko wrote:i didnt argue about that he is a forward but lookback u said the best 2 strikers not forward any one plays on the forward line is a forward but striker=cf

well i didnt mean striker , my bad
    i meant forward
    we can consider hin on 4-3-3 forward but not striker
    Devious
    Devious

Post by Devious Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Shiko wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:
    no offence to u 2 but in case u dont get it Barca doesnt field wingers it's a 4-3-3 formation , with Eto'o , Henry n Messi all in attack
    if Messi is a winger then that makes Henry a winger 2 !!! which i totally doubt
    ok if ur watchin barca regulary u will know that henry plays as a left wing and messi as right when the match is closed and no chances the change positions but u cant say messi is a centre forward if u saw any of his incredible goals u will see what iam saying that he always come from the right side and make tricks with the obe who plays behind him dani alves and
    by the way after valencia's match which henry scored hattrick they asked him after the match: today we saw henry of arsenal here in the camp nou? henry replied:because today etoo didnt play so i played in my old position as a striker so i scored, in other matches i play as a left winger so iam not in the box all the time so icant score as many goals as i score when iam a striker
    i think henry knows more than me and u mahdy

That`s exactly what I was trying to point out in one of my posts..

The Ibra that you are guys watched isnt the full Ibra potentionals.. Ibra is playing as a AM + Winger + FW all in same time.. because there are no mideilders or attakers that can make beautiful magical passes and creates spaces putting good through passes like what Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Bojan.

If Ibra for example was playing with such offensive mentality team as Barca`s.. Im pretty sure Ibra could have rocked the world.. even Messi and Eto could have looked like small planets behind the huge sun!

Inter`s midfielders are Stankovic, Cambassio, Muntari.. players with a fully defensive mentality.. you can almost barely see one of them make a through pass like Messi`s or a loop pass like Iniesta`s.. or runs and creats spaces like magic like Messi or Bojan.

Ibra is forced to be the playmaker and the finisher.. that is what I meant when I said Ibra is not his 100% because he is not playing in his right position all the 90 minuts of the game in a formation that could help him to concentrate.

That`s why there was hints that he wants to leave... in Manutd game he was all alone! that made him very depressed and guess what.. despite that he had a ball hitting the bar and he made an embarrsing defender out of Manutd at sometimes.. I remember when he dribbled poor Oshea and left him crawling on the ground from the left flank!

You are comparing Ibra to Torres who is supported by the best Midfielder in the world right now which is Gerrard? I bet if you put Amr Zaki infront of Gerrard in a team he would score more goals than this Torres!.. you compare Ibra to Drogba and Eto? both are very good finishers.. both are stronge.. but niether have the creativty, cleverness, Magic and mentality of Ibracadabra... do you even know why he is called IbraCadabra? I doubt that you know really.. he is a fucken wizard for God sake..

Just wait and see Ibra when we get our super playmaker.. I just hope w get the right one.
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:43 am

i agree with devious i dont think ibra is living up to his potentials. cause he has the potential to be the worlds bet player.. but until he gets to his peak u cant say that hes better than torres cause right now torres is the best striker in the world - my opinion - ( dont try to prove me wrong, cause i wont change my mind ).
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:22 am

Devious wrote:
    Shiko wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:
    no offence to u 2 but in case u dont get it Barca doesnt field wingers it's a 4-3-3 formation , with Eto'o , Henry n Messi all in attack
    if Messi is a winger then that makes Henry a winger 2 !!! which i totally doubt
    ok if ur watchin barca regulary u will know that henry plays as a left wing and messi as right when the match is closed and no chances the change positions but u cant say messi is a centre forward if u saw any of his incredible goals u will see what iam saying that he always come from the right side and make tricks with the obe who plays behind him dani alves and
    by the way after valencia's match which henry scored hattrick they asked him after the match: today we saw henry of arsenal here in the camp nou? henry replied:because today etoo didnt play so i played in my old position as a striker so i scored, in other matches i play as a left winger so iam not in the box all the time so icant score as many goals as i score when iam a striker
    i think henry knows more than me and u mahdy

That`s exactly what I was trying to point out in one of my posts..

The Ibra that you are guys watched isnt the full Ibra potentionals.. Ibra is playing as a AM + Winger + FW all in same time.. because there are no mideilders or attakers that can make beautiful magical passes and creates spaces putting good through passes like what Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Bojan.

If Ibra for example was playing with such offensive mentality team as Barca`s.. Im pretty sure Ibra could have rocked the world.. even Messi and Eto could have looked like small planets behind the huge sun!

Inter`s midfielders are Stankovic, Cambassio, Muntari.. players with a fully defensive mentality.. you can almost barely see one of them make a through pass like Messi`s or a loop pass like Iniesta`s.. or runs and creats spaces like magic like Messi or Bojan.

Ibra is forced to be the playmaker and the finisher.. that is what I meant when I said Ibra is not his 100% because he is not playing in his right position all the 90 minuts of the game in a formation that could help him to concentrate.

That`s why there was hints that he wants to leave... in Manutd game he was all alone! that made him very depressed and guess what.. despite that he had a ball hitting the bar and he made an embarrsing defender out of Manutd at sometimes.. I remember when he dribbled poor Oshea and left him crawling on the ground from the left flank!

You are comparing Ibra to Torres who is supported by the best Midfielder in the world right now which is Gerrard? I bet if you put Amr Zaki infront of Gerrard in a team he would score more goals than this Torres!.. you compare Ibra to Drogba and Eto? both are very good finishers.. both are stronge.. but niether have the creativty, cleverness, Magic and mentality of Ibracadabra... do you even know why he is called IbraCadabra? I doubt that you know really.. he is a fucken wizard for God sake..

Just wait and see Ibra when we get our super playmaker.. I just hope w get the right one.

ur just on the ryt time Ramy to give me the help i needed on this subject.
    Ibracadabra is the most complete striker on earth but as Ramy pointed out he needs more help from his midfield or the striker playing beside him

i just cant mention one ability that Ibra lacks , he doesnt lack creativity he's a genius , he doesnt lack intelligence he's a wizard , he doesnt lack strength he's a monster , he doesnt lack finishing he's a scoring machine , he doesnt lack pace he is faster than most of the defenders marking him , he doesnt lack long shots he has one of the best long range shots i've ever seen in my life , i just cant find the ryt words to describe this player.

it's just unfair for a player like him not competing for CL or the ballon d'or like every season n it was unfair for him that he represents a weak National team.

Next season i'm sure Inter wont let Ibra down , Mourinho n Moratti will strengthen the squad , a classy playmaker will arrive n a creative centre midfielder as well plus a classy striker and then we will see the real Ibra n he will prove then that he aint a big game chocker neither a failure in CL.
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:24 am

i think if quaresma took more minutes to play may be he can play the role of the play maker
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:25 am

El Loddz wrote:i agree with devious i dont think ibra is living up to his potentials. cause he has the potential to be the worlds bet player.. but until he gets to his peak u cant say that hes better than torres cause right now torres is the best striker in the world - my opinion - ( dont try to prove me wrong, cause i wont change my mind ).

no one asked u to change ur midn , u have an oppinion n we respect it but u have to agree that ppl has other oppinion that u shoukd respect 2
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:27 am

Shiko wrote:i think if quaresma took more minutes to play may be he can play the role of the play maker

i dont agree with that
    Ricky is a winger he cant play in the middle he does his best on the flanks
    plus i dont really think he will be back in Inter after the fans bowed him on different occasions n also he aint showin any improvement in Chelsea either although i hate to say it cause i'm a huge Quaresma fan n i'd love to see him get another chance at Inter but i think the chances of that happening r very weak
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:28 am

i did respect devious`s opinion. cause still ibra isnt living up to his full potential.
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:29 am

i think ibra needs someone like DEL PIERO ! he is an amazing playmaker.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:38 am

El Loddz wrote:i think ibra needs someone like DEL PIERO ! he is an amazing playmaker.

Alex is a 2nd striker not a playmaker at all , Ibra needs someone like Diego , Gerrard , Lampard , Pirlo , Hamsik or Fabregas he can do miracles with someone like these players kin our midfield.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:56 pm