Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

+6
saftawy
shinnawy
Interista
El Loddz
Mahdiano
Devious
10 posters

If Ibra is to leave....

Devious
    Devious

If Ibra is to leave.... Empty If Ibra is to leave....

Post by Devious Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Ibra: "Pleased with the goals and points"
    Sunday, 22 March 2009 18:55:46

MILAN - With his double strike against Reggina, Zlatan Ibrahimovic joins Marco Di Vaio on top of the Serie A scorers list with 19 goals. But, more importantly, his fifth brace of the season keeps the Nerazzurri clear at the top of the table with nine games left to play.

"It was a very important victory because we keep our lead over Juventus in the table," the Swedish striker told Sky Sport Italia. "We have to continue like this and keep this advantage. If we do our job there won't be any problems."

Ibrahimovic added to Cambiasso's opener with his first penalty of the season, scoring a brilliant individual goal after the break. "Thanks for the compliments, but every goal is important," he said.

When asked if his future lies at Inter, Ibrahimovic replied: "I have a contract with Inter and I'm happy to be at this club. For now we are all concentrated on winning this Scudetto. At the end of the season we will see what happens."

Inter.it

------------------------

Mou reprimands Ibra Monday 23 March, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter Coach Jose Mourinho has told unsettled striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic that he is not bigger than the club.

Ibrahimovic has refused to commit his future to the Nerazzurri ever since they were knocked out of Europe.

“Ibra is a great player, but no team depends on a single player. No player is bigger than the club,” Mourinho told Stadio Sprint.

“Inter have a great history, Ibra has become very important in that history because of his present and his future, but the club is more important than the player.”

When asked if he too was considering leaving the Nerazzurri, Mourinho replied: “I still have two years left on my contract.”

The Portuguese is in his first year with Inter and has led them to a seven-point lead at the top of Serie A with eight games still to play this season.

Channel4.com

------------------------

I kept thinking about the possibilities of that happening.. and I would say that I wasnt worried or shocked like many Inter fans would possibly be right now..

Reason is I always dreamed about an Inter who never rely on one single player.. Inter have the best players in the word right now and we also have one of the best coachs out there.. a coach who won the CL before without one single superstar, he is cabaple to make the team work rate hits the roof.

If Ibra has to leave Inter... then Mourinho for sure will have to search for a world class Striker for sure.. but I dont think that there is any striker out there can fully fill Ibra`s place..

So fact is our choices would limited to some strikers, cause we actully cant snatch someone like Torres or Etto or Drogba out of thier top clubs.. maybe anything could happen but Im been realistic.

Our easier chioces at this stage could be between Villa, Van Persi, Cassano and maybe Di Vaio... and only in this codition Mourinho`s job could be easier.. cause I always believed that Mou always do the best without the super star, he makes the team play as one and not making the all team playing revolving on one!

You can sense this lookig at our score rates.. Ibra has scored so far 16 goals.. while the all team shared the other goals scored for Inter.. including all of our defenders includeing the subs! maybe Julio Cesar is the only player who didnt score a goal this year! lol

The point is I can see Inter playing good without Ibra too.. and will allow Mourinho to bring back his old magic tools from the box and set up a magnificent Porto- Inter!

Also selling Ibra at this stage could set a record in the world of transferes.. I know that money isnt an Issue in our club, however that could give many choices for our coach to bring the best player suitable for his tactic.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

If Ibra is to leave.... Empty Re: If Ibra is to leave....

Post by Mahdiano Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:25 pm

as long as Mourinho is here i dont think Ibra will leave
    he is just disappointed we didnt do well in the CL again n this is something normal but this has nothin 2 do with him leavin , Ibra is the highest paid player in the World n he plays for one of the best teams ever out there , he is under the control of a great coach Like Mourinho who always supports him n helped him a lot 2 reach what he did this season
    Moratti never says no 2 him n just look at the salary he gets paid
    Ibra didnt say he's leaving , he is just bein quiet about such comments n sayin let's see what will happen in the summer

well in the summer Moratti n Mourinho r preparing a new plan 2 bring classy player to build a stronger team that can compete in CL , if Ibra want 2 stay n be part of it he's welcome of course but if he doesnt then he wouldnt expect Inter 2 let him go an easily
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Mou will convince Ibra
    Monday 23 March, 2009

Inter Coach Jose Mourinho has vowed to convince unsettled striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic to stay with the Nerazzurri.

Ibrahimovic has refused to commit to Inter ever since Manchester United knocked them out of the Champions League.

The Swedish striker is said to be seriously considering a move to Barcelona, where he believes his career would progress.

Ibrahimovic is apparently no longer confident he can win the Champions League or Ballon d'Or with the Nerazzurri.

He is reportedly bored of just winning the Italian championship and wants to scale new heights with a new club.

“I will convince Ibrahimovic to stay at Inter, just as I convinced Deco to stay at Porto,” Mourinho told Sky Italia.

“His misgivings are more an external thing than something from inside the dressing room,” the former Chelsea boss insisted.

“I have seen him grow a lot in motivation since the Manchester game, but I understand his frustration.

“He can win the capocannoniere crown and therefore balance out the disappointment of not having made greater inroads in Europe.

“In 2003 I convinced Deco to stay at Porto by telling him that the next year we would win the Champions League…”

Mourinho was as good as his word. The Portuguese club went on to beat Monaco and win the European Cup the following May.

Ibrahimovic is enjoying his best ever season in Serie A, scoring 19 goals in 27 appearances for the Italian champions.
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:37 pm

I THINK THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN IBRA AND MOU IS REALLY AMAZING AND I DONT THINK IBRA WOULD LEAVE UNLESS MOURINHO LEAVES TOO
    Interista
    Interista

Post by Interista Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Ibra is just disappointed as all the inter players because of the UCL elimination.Ibra will be convinced by Moratti and Mourinho to stay. when mourinho was porto's coach,Deco once told him that he wants to leave the club but mourinho convinced him and told him that its better to stay and he also told him that next year porto has a chance to win the UCL and what happenned?? porto won the champions league and Deco then deco left the club with a champions league in his career.
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:06 pm

mou stays ibra stays...mou leaves so does ibra. thats what i think
    saftawy
    saftawy

Post by saftawy Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:11 pm

best attacker in the world
    needs to perform better outside seria A
    after all seria A is to weak to judge flower
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:25 pm

saftawy wrote:best attacker in the world

i cant agree with that he is not the best in the world..

u all know who i think IS !!
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:02 am

El Loddz wrote:I THINK THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN IBRA AND MOU IS REALLY AMAZING AND I DONT THINK IBRA WOULD LEAVE UNLESS MOURINHO LEAVES TOO

i'm sure of that
    Ibra must think in another way , he must be convinced that if he is 2 be disappointed then he must think about himself 1st
    Ibra has been a disappointment all over his career in CL , he must look for reasons n solutions , changing the team wont make any difference IMO , he aint playin for Valencia or Lazio he is playin 4 the best team in Italy n one of the best in the World
    he failed in Juve also to impress in CL while Juve were on Top n had one of the best squads ever under another great coach Capello so it's not about changing the team it's about changin his attitude.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:03 am

well i can accept something like that coming from a person who has Hommos in his fav players n is a Bundesliga fan
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:04 am

El Loddz wrote:

who u think doesnt make him the best
    that's ur oppinion , we respect it n we may argue about it but we wont change it
    just like how u must agree with other members who think Ibra is the best striker around now , this aint just my oppinion
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:06 am

Interista wrote:Ibra is just disappointed as all the inter players because of the UCL elimination.Ibra will be convinced by Moratti and Mourinho to stay. when mourinho was porto's coach,Deco once told him that he wants to leave the club but mourinho convinced him and told him that its better to stay and he also told him that next year porto has a chance to win the UCL and what happenned?? porto won the champions league and Deco then deco left the club with a champions league in his career.

exactly
    just look at Ronaldo
    spent most of his career switchin from one great team 2 another lookin for success in CL n now he left the European football world n never won the trophy
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:09 am

El Loddz wrote:

i think i know who are u talkin about
    iam with u torres is the best striker in the world in the toughest league and after him we have to mention ETOO with his 25 goals in 28 matches in la liga
    p.s:etoo played only 26 matches
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:11 am

yes i completely agree with SHIKO !!
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:32 am

it's not the goal rate that we should only judge a striker on
    i dont think that Torres or Eto'o r as complete as Ibra ryt now
    Physical strength , great skills , positionin , finishing and intelligence
    Eto'o has been great this season but i dont think Torres is as good as Ibra this season no way , not by numbers nor performances
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:38 am

HOW DO U JUDGE A PLAYER WITHOUT TAKING HIS PERFORMANCE INTO CONSIDERATION ??
    IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. I THINK TORRES IS THE BEST ATTACKER IN THE WORLD !
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:52 pm

so bundesliga is toooo strong to judge????
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
    El Loddz wrote:I THINK THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN IBRA AND MOU IS REALLY AMAZING AND I DONT THINK IBRA WOULD LEAVE UNLESS MOURINHO LEAVES TOO

i'm sure of that
    Ibra must think in another way , he must be convinced that if he is 2 be disappointed then he must think about himself 1st
    Ibra has been a disappointment all over his career in CL , he must look for reasons n solutions , changing the team wont make any difference IMO , he aint playin for Valencia or Lazio he is playin 4 the best team in Italy n one of the best in the World
    he failed in Juve also to impress in CL while Juve were on Top n had one of the best squads ever under another great coach Capello so it's not about changing the team it's about changin his attitude.
    agree it sbout his attitude and the manager has to help in that...lok at ronaldo, his first CL goal was against roma (7-1) it took him 3 years to score in the CL, but look at him now he always does good in CL games...and i dnt mean all the games cause i know some will stick to this point Very Happy .....i think SAF is the key to this
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Mahdiano wrote:it's not the goal rate that we should only judge a striker on
    Eto'o has been great this season but i dont think Torres is as good as Ibra this season no way , not by numbers nor performances

i ll have not to agree with u in this mahdy.....i think torres and eto'o are better than ibra.
    IMO both of them are now the best finishers in the world and they both are big game players.

after all every one has his own opinion...it is not facts
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:12 pm

shinnawy wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:it's not the goal rate that we should only judge a striker on

i ll have not to agree with u in this mahdy.....i think torres and eto'o are better than ibra.
    IMO both of them are now the best finishers in the world and they both are big game players.

after all every one has his own opinion...it is not facts

well u cant judge Ibra's season accordin 2 the Man utd tie
    players like Rooney n Berbatov did nothin also in that tie , does this make them any bad players or not big game players
    Man utd is a strong team n have good defence which Ibra couldnt break but let's also be honest he was very unlucky 2 hit the post in 1 chance n another chance just 2 cm away from the net
    Ronaldo also scored once this season in CL and as u said it took him 3 years to net his 1st CL goal , does this mean he is a bad player

look i agree that everyone has his own oppinion i think Ibra is the best striker in the World , i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks that n not only Inter fans and we dont get this idea from the air , look at goals like the one he scored against Bologna this season look at his beauty lob against Reggina watch what he did to Roma's defence on different occasions same for Milan

talkin about Torres as a better finisher i dont know exactly how many goals he scored this season but for sure it aint 19(Zlatan's) cause the EPL top scorer only has 15 goals n it aint Fernando either it's Anelka

i did admitt that Ibra doesnt perform well in CL but IMO CL is something like from 12 games while i cant rate that over 38 league matches performances
    Ibra has been averaging 15 goals per season for the last 4 years something i doubt Torres managed not Ronaldo not even Messi
    i wont waste ma time postin youtube videos to prove how great Zlatan is cause it's better to watch him perform live in a 90 minute game
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Mahdiano wrote:Torres managed not Ronaldo not even Messi
    first of all ronaldo and messi are not strikers but even ronaldo last season scored 41 goals in all competitions messi this year 30 and still there is alot of matches this season to score another point that thoose 3 players are younger than ibra so they will have more experience in the future torres u can judge him on the last season and this season only coz before this he was playing in atletico madrdi which in not a big team
    and if ur talking about goals average so samuel eto'o is the best he came to the camp nou in august 2004 and till now he score 123 goals with avg 25 goals per season and he was injured more than half the last season and there is still many matches to score this season
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:31 pm

well having the best striker in the World which is Eto'o as ur sayin should stop u from chasing Zlatan
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:33 pm

its reports nothin official
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:35 pm

WELL I AM NOT SAYING ONLY agianst manu...u also said he has been alwasya afailure in the CL..

ronaldo this season 13,last 31,before 17 average =20.5
    torres this season 9, last 24, before 15 average= 16
    messi this season 19 , last 10,before 14 average= 14.5
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:36 pm

shinnawy wrote:WELL I AM NOT SAYING ONLY agianst manu...u also said he has been alwasya afailure in the CL..

ronaldo this season 13,last 31,before 17 average =20.5
    torres this season 9, last 24, before 15 average= 16
    messi this season 19 , last 10,before 14 average= 14.5

i said the last 4 seasons babe tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:22 am