Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

+3
Shiko
Mahdiano
George Best.
7 posters

The Steven Gerrard Appreciation thread.

George Best.
    George Best.

The Steven Gerrard Appreciation thread. Empty The Steven Gerrard Appreciation thread.

Post by George Best. Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

The Steven Gerrard Appreciation thread. Empty Re: The Steven Gerrard Appreciation thread.

Post by Mahdiano Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:56 pm

hehehe Nice one Naggar
    Shiko
    Shiko

The Steven Gerrard Appreciation thread. Empty Re: The Steven Gerrard Appreciation thread.

Post by Shiko Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:11 pm

HAHA nice video
    i think u have world's greatest hypocrite ronadlo
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Shiko wrote:HAHA nice video
    i think u have world's greatest hypocrite ronadlo

Do you know the difference between a diver, and a hypocrite?

Did Ronaldo ever say he doesn't dive?
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:11 am

FIRST OF ALL THE IN MILAN 3-3 GAME WAS NOT A DIVE.
    SECOND THE ONE IN BOLTON`S GAME WAS ALSO NOT CLEAR CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE IT THE CLIP ONLY SHOWS 1 SEC.
    THIRD OF ALL THE ONE AGAINST SHEFFIELD IS IN AN IMPOSSIBLE ANGLE TO TELL WHETHER ITS A DIVE OR NOT.
    SO ONLY 2 DIVES ARE CLEAR AND TRUE AND MAYBE HE DID COME UP AND APOLOGIZED BUT U DIDNT SEE IT.

AND SHIKO : LOOK UP THE WORD HYPOCRITE !
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:13 am

5aled the video talks 4 itself , sorry m8 but u can't talk about that
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:17 am

Mahdiano wrote:5aled the video talks 4 itself , sorry m8 but u can't talk about that

I JUST DID !! AND PLZ JUST READ WHAT I WROTE CAREFULLY THEN WHAT THE VIDEO AGAIN !
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:10 am

El Loddz wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:5aled the video talks 4 itself , sorry m8 but u can't talk about that

I JUST DID !! AND PLZ JUST READ WHAT I WROTE CAREFULLY THEN WHAT THE VIDEO AGAIN !

Common you suck up, admit it!
    He's a fuckin' hypocrite, and the video is evidence!

Shiko: look up the word hypocrite!
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:12 am

George Best. wrote:

i mean hypocrite because he lies on the refrees
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:16 am

Shiko wrote:
    George Best. wrote:

i mean hypocrite because he lies on the refrees

Which makes him a cheater, not a hypocrite.

Hypocite: Someonepretending of having standards or beliefs that are contrary to one's real character or actual character. (From Collins dictionary)

-inta etsabet. madrasa bokra ya metnakein-
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:18 am

NAGGAR: AS I MENTIONED BEFORE - GO FUCK A PILLOW - THEN COME AND TALK CAUSE IF U READ WHAT I WROTE UP IN THIS TOPIC THEN WATCHED THE VIDEO, U WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING !
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:21 am

madrsa wesh
    ma etsabetesh this completely support my point he pretends like he is always weak and he deserves fouls and penalties
    he is the diving queen
    here is a video for the diving queen:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7zB6o6nHXQ
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:23 am

great video shiko. u have a very strong point. ( enta elly etkabast ya naggar )
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:49 pm

and u say that i talk too much...come on loddz the video is clear. all the dives are clear...
    he is a hypocrite..and u said he may have apologized!! so u r not sure
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:57 pm

shinnawy wrote:he is a hypocrite..and u said he may have apologized!! so u r not sure

that's the silliest shit i've ever read in ma life
    waw he may have apologized Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    any player then can go score with his hand or make a dive n then go apologize
    well does this make him innocent ???
    n i also doubt that Gerrad mentioned anything about these dives
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 pm

hehehe afree with u mahdy.......so roy keane is the msot innocent player EVER.. he never said he didnt tackle this palyer on purpose lol!
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:17 pm

shinnawy wrote:hehehe afree with u mahdy.......so roy keane is the msot innocent player EVER.. he never said he didnt tackle this palyer on purpose lol!

yea Keane is an honest player n a kind guy too Very Happy
    end a player career on purpose with a nasty tackle n send him a bunch of flowers in the hospital with his best wishes lol! lol!
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:44 pm

shinnawy wrote:gr8 player..... A LEGEND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaP99j-_Gn4
    A7A!!
    Karim Akerfeldt
    Karim Akerfeldt

Post by Karim Akerfeldt Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:45 pm

That's a quality video
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:49 pm

he waited for this moment a whole year....this player tackled him in the season before this and he just waited for it, it was early in the game btw
    Tauro-8-
    Tauro-8-

Post by Tauro-8- Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:48 pm

well,guys no doubt Gerrard is one of the best in the world and is the best according to Zizou,also Kaka said that Gerrard is a complete player,Gerrard this year has a real chance of winning the Ballon D'or,YNWA Gerrard
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Tauro-8- wrote:well,guys no doubt Gerrard is one of the best in the world and is the best according to Zizou,also Kaka said that Gerrard is a complete player,Gerrard this year has a real chance of winning the Ballon D'or,YNWA Gerrard

unless Liverpool get themselves any silverware then he will stand no chance of winning the ballon d'or
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:36 pm

i agree with mahdiano on that one he needs to win something.
    but i think if he wins EPL or CL he will be a huge candidate for the ballon d'or.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 12:39 pm