Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

+2
Shiko
Tauro-8-
6 posters

who is the best Free Kicker in the world?

Poll

who is the best Free Kicker in the world?

[ 0 ]
    who is the best Free Kicker in the world? Bar_left0%who is the best Free Kicker in the world? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    who is the best Free Kicker in the world? Bar_left20%who is the best Free Kicker in the world? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    who is the best Free Kicker in the world? Bar_left0%who is the best Free Kicker in the world? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    who is the best Free Kicker in the world? Bar_left40%who is the best Free Kicker in the world? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 2 ]
    who is the best Free Kicker in the world? Bar_left40%who is the best Free Kicker in the world? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 5
    Tauro-8-
    Tauro-8-

who is the best Free Kicker in the world? Empty who is the best Free Kicker in the world?

Post by Tauro-8- Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:25 pm

who's the best?
    Shiko
    Shiko

who is the best Free Kicker in the world? Empty Re: who is the best Free Kicker in the world?

Post by Shiko Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:46 am

del piero!!
    but juninho is one of the free kicks masters too
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

who is the best Free Kicker in the world? Empty Re: who is the best Free Kicker in the world?

Post by El Loddz Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:14 am

i think overall beckham is the best free kicker.. but when it comes to this year i think it comes down to gerrard or del piero.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:16 am

Del Piero has been the best this season , but generally among all these i think Juninho is the best but still the best free kick taker of all time i've seen in my life is Sinisa Mihajlovic
    Tauro-8-
    Tauro-8-

Post by Tauro-8- Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:06 pm

this season Del Piero was great when it came to free kicks,he scored superb free kicks,and I particularly liked his free kick goal in Zenit
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:11 am

Tauro-8- wrote:this season Del Piero was great when it came to free kicks,he scored superb free kicks,and I particularly liked his free kick goal in Zenit

that one especially was pure class
    simply Alex
    Tauro-8-
    Tauro-8-

Post by Tauro-8- Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:44 pm

I also loved the look on Casillas' face when Del Piero scored his great free kick in the Juve vs Real group stage champions league match,his shot was unpredicted by Casillas and what a goal it was
    madridista4life--wattaa
    madridista4life--wattaa

Post by madridista4life--wattaa Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:15 am

i hate him and all
    but u gotta give this one to beckham
    and roberto carlos of course
    and gerrard
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Beckham and juninho....but juninho is better
    Tauro-8-
    Tauro-8-

Post by Tauro-8- Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:45 am

shinnawy wrote:Beckham and juninho....but juninho is better
    Becham has the style but I guess Huninho scores more free kicks
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:29 pm

thats what i saaid juninho is better

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:23 pm