Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

4 posters

MAICON misses JUVE match

Interawy
    Interawy

MAICON misses JUVE match Empty MAICON misses JUVE match

Post by Interawy Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:50 pm

MAICON misses JUVE match 115130

Inter chief of medical staff Franco Combi this morning reported to the club and José Mourinho on the condition of Maicon, who sustained an injury during the first half of Brazil's 2010 World Cup qualifier against Ecuador in Quito on Sunday 29 March.

Combi told inter.it: "I spoke with the Brazil chief of medical staff during the night. He had just finished the medical tests. Unfortunately, he confirmed that Maicon has a serious injury of the rectus femoris in his right leg. I have collaborated with José Luis Runco for many years. We agreed that he will follow the player directly until his return to Italy in about ten days' time. When he returns to Milan we will do further tests on Maicon to see how the injury is, and then proceed with a rehabilitation programme."
    Interawy
    Interawy

MAICON misses JUVE match Empty Re: MAICON misses JUVE match

Post by Interawy Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:54 pm

He will be absent for a month ancluding the Juve match Evil or Very Mad
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:11 pm

it's confirmed now that the season is over for the world's best ryt back Maicon No
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:32 pm

EASYLY SOLVED:
    santon on the righ....and maxwell on the left Wink
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:31 pm

shinnawy wrote:EASYLY SOLVED:
    santon on the righ....and maxwell on the left Wink

exactly
    Santon moved back to his natural on the right in Maicon's place with Chivu or Maxwell playin on the left

but i think this will be Maxwell's chance cause he has been out of action for a while to lil Santon and he will want to prove he is still good enough 2 gain a place back

another solution of course will be Zanetti back on the ryt like back in the days and another player pushed in the midfield like Vieira No No

well Mou wont find it hard to get a solution he has many but of course we will lose Maicon as one of our key players
    Interista
    Interista

Post by Interista Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:22 pm

inter of course will find a solution to this problem ....but without the world's best right back it will be problem.. i think santon will play on the right flank and maxwell on the left or zanetti right back and vieira in the midfield
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:57 pm

Interista wrote:inter of course will find a solution to this problem ....but without the world's best right back it will be problem.. i think santon will play on the right flank and maxwell on the left or zanetti right back and vieira in the midfield

yea that's what i think too

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:06 pm