Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

+4
Mahdiano
El Loddz
shinnawy
mizo madrid
8 posters

Guti Set For Real Madrid Summer Exit – Report

mizo madrid
    mizo madrid

Guti Set For Real Madrid Summer Exit – Report Empty Guti Set For Real Madrid Summer Exit – Report

Post by mizo madrid Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Guti is set to leave Real Madrid in the summer after his bust-up with Juande Ramos in training last week compounded his unhappiness at the club, according to a report in Sport.

The 32-year-old had stated that he would leave the Bernabeu in 2011, however, that now appears to have been brought forward as he is keen to play regularly for the next two seasons.

Even if Ramos leaves in the summer, the veteran now likes the idea of trying his luck in England and has already began to make enquiries about the possibility.

After being given a bit-part role this term, Guti has become disillusioned with life at the club. He has spent his entire career with Real but knows that he will find it very difficult to earn a regular starting place.

The arrival of Ramos was meant to mark a fresh start for the playmaker but instead it has gone sour and now the pair are barely on speaking terms after their latest disagreement.

In Ramos' first game, which was against Barcelona, Guti was named in the starting team only to be substituted for Javi Garcia. That did not go down well as he threw his headband at the coach.

An injury then saw him sidelined for two months, during which time the new trainer tried the successful introduction of two defensive midfielders. With Madrid stringing wins together, Guti was left out.

He did return on February 21 against Betis, but only as a substitute, and since then he has also played Liverpool and Espanyol. He was then given a starting place against Atletico de Madrid but Guti reacted badly to being substituted in the derby.

Many have pointed to the fact that the team wins more when he does not play and the game against los Colchoneros was the only draw in a run of 13 fixtures.

The attitude of Guti, combined with the determination of Ramos not to be distracted by the player's actions, means that Guti is unlikely to feature much more this term. That, it appears, has been decisive in his decision to leave the club.
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Guti Set For Real Madrid Summer Exit – Report Empty Re: Guti Set For Real Madrid Summer Exit – Report

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:17 pm

i knowhow much u r happy now mizo Very Happy
    mizo madrid
    mizo madrid

Guti Set For Real Madrid Summer Exit – Report Empty Re: Guti Set For Real Madrid Summer Exit – Report

Post by mizo madrid Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:19 pm

yeah at last he will go out..
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:22 pm

welcome to the forum MIZOOOOOOOOOOOO. !
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:22 pm

welcome to the forums Mizo
    finally ur here , the 1st Madrid fan in the forums
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:23 pm

and probably the last ! lol!
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:24 pm

i told a friend who supports real madrid to join...but he still didnt
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:24 pm

El Loddz wrote:and probably the last ! lol!

try 2 be optimistic
    well the forums just started last friday n i think we'r doin quiet well
    maybe even better than last time , give it some time n it will grow bigger
    Karim Akerfeldt
    Karim Akerfeldt

Post by Karim Akerfeldt Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:22 pm

I doubt he will exit Real Madrid indeed, he's a Real Icon, He have been playing there for a very long time, no where to go Razz, i guess he will retire there
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:27 pm

i dnt know i agree with karim but i also think if perez comes he will leave..
    it is better for him to retire than to leave
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:11 am

WC ya mizo finally i found one member will write in the spanish football section
    George Best.
    George Best.

Post by George Best. Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:48 am

I reckon he'll go to Man Shitty.
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:01 pm

No, I don't think he'll leave.He was linked with Napoli last summer I think.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:32 am