Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

5 posters

Fabregas Mooting Arsenal Exit

Shiko
    Shiko

Fabregas Mooting Arsenal Exit Empty Fabregas Mooting Arsenal Exit

Post by Shiko Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:22 pm

The spit spat saga in midweek has left Cesc Fabregas disillusioned with the English media and thinking about leaving Arsenal, according to a report

Cesc Fabregas is considering leaving Arsenal in the summer, after a week of criticism by the English media caused him to reconsider his position.

The Catalan midfielder was upset by the treatment from the written press, after he was accused of spitting at Hull City's assistant manager, Brian Horton, on Tuesday evening after an FA Cup tie.

Having been reported as saying that if Arsene Wenger left, then so would he, a decision may now be made regardless of the plans of the French coach, according to a report in Sport.

Barcelona have made it clear that they would take the player back, if he made the first move, while Real Madrid have been linked with a move for the Spain international.

While the accusations of spitting cannot be substantiated, many believed the story because of the ferocity with which Tigers' boss Phil Brown expressed his digust.

Now, Fabregas has endured a days of inquisition into whether he did spit, with some players saying he has done it before and other's questioning why he was involved at all.

Having watched the entire game from the seats behind the technical area at the Emirates, the Gunners' captain walked onto the pitch and made his way down the tunnel. That was when these rumours began.
    Shiko
    Shiko

Fabregas Mooting Arsenal Exit Empty Re: Fabregas Mooting Arsenal Exit

Post by Shiko Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:23 pm

i hope he will join barca to have the spanish team mid field and to have world's most strong midfield with king xavi hernandez,iniesta and cesc
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:51 pm

i knew it wouldnt take long b4 we hear something like this
    well we all know that if any big team wanna look somewhere in the transfer market 2 buy some good player then they have 2 look at Arsenal
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 pm

he ll not leave and even if he does it wont be barca...u have iniest,xavi,toure,kieta,busquets.
    u dnt need him
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:42 pm

shinnawy wrote:he ll not leave and even if he does it wont be barca...u have iniest,xavi,toure,kieta,busquets.
    u dnt need him

Barca already have problems fieldin their midfield , they have so much quality that they dunno even whom 2 start n now u wanna tell me they will add another player , i dont think so

i'm not sayin this cause i'm an Inter fan but really Inter will be one of the teams that will step up in the chase , we need a classy creative midfielder n it will be great if this player is Fabregas although i believe we will sign Hamsik
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:49 pm

I DONT THINK HE WOULD GO TO BARCA CAUSE IF HE DID HE WOULD BE STUPID CAUSE HE COULD RISE WITH ARSENAL TO THE TOP JUST LIKE GERRARD CAUSE HE IS A REALLY GREAT PLAYER..
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:05 am

El Loddz wrote:I DONT THINK HE WOULD GO TO BARCA CAUSE IF HE DID HE WOULD BE STUPID CAUSE HE COULD RISE WITH ARSENAL TO THE TOP JUST LIKE GERRARD CAUSE HE IS A REALLY GREAT PLAYER..

excuse me try 2 find a better example than Gerrard
    the guy didnt win the EPL man in his 14 years career
    fuck the CL , Porto won it 4 years ago , it's not a miracle
    but not winning the EPL ever is a crisis
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:15 am

U COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTOOD ME I MEANT THAT HE SHOULD STAY TO BE A HERO IN THE EYES OF THE ARSENAL FANS ( JUST LIKE GERRARD IS IN MY EYES ).
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:18 am

El Loddz wrote:U COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTOOD ME I MEANT THAT HE SHOULD STAY TO BE A HERO IN THE EYES OF THE ARSENAL FANS ( JUST LIKE GERRARD IS IN MY EYES ).

did u try wearin glasses b4 ???
    well just in case with glasses u can see better so u can know what does a true hero looks like tongue tongue
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:19 am

UR NOT FUNNY M8 SO SHUT UP !!!
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:22 am

El Loddz wrote:UR NOT FUNNY M8 SO SHUT UP !!!

i didnt expect a positive response from u anyway
    maybe a Utd fan will find it funny
    Karim Akerfeldt
    Karim Akerfeldt

Post by Karim Akerfeldt Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:58 am

It is funny Wink
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:30 am

in catalan he will find one of the greatest squads not some kids playn with the ball
    and he will know the taste of trophies

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:39 pm