Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

+6
saftawy
shinnawy
Interista
El Loddz
Mahdiano
Devious
10 posters

If Ibra is to leave....

Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

If Ibra is to leave.... - Page 3 Empty Re: If Ibra is to leave....

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:59 pm

El Loddz wrote:lets stick to the original topic.. ur not gonna change our minds.

yea it will be better cause neither will u be able to change mine
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:02 pm

shinnawy wrote:maybe.....u chose ibra i chose torres
    everyone chooses what he prefers.
    maybe because u watch ibra than i do and i wathc torres more than u do. maybe thats why

yea that's quiet resonable but i'm sure i watch Eto'o n Torres quiet enough to make ma conclusions
    well not as much as i watch Zlatan 4 sure , i watch Ibra like 50 games per season
    but it's ok now we all respect each others oppinions

now back on topic
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Moratti: I need to see Ibra...
    Tuesday 24 March, 2009

Inter President Massimo Moratti admits “I needs to talk to Zlatan Ibrahimovic before I can say any more to the media.”

The newspapers have been filled with speculation over the Swede’s future after he refused to confirm whether he would stay at the club next season.

Moratti now fears the situation could prove a distraction for the rest of the side as they fight for the Scudetto.

“Listen, I really don’t want to give you more fuel to keep this fire going,” the patron told journalists when asked about Ibrahimovic.

“I haven’t actually seen Ibra yet. I watched from the stands on Sunday when he played very well and I spoke to him after the match, he seemed fine.

“When I will sit down and talk with him, then I will understand the situation a little more. For the moment I really cannot afford to say anything.”

Ibrahimovic is reportedly seeking a transfer to Barcelona, feeling he has a better chance of Champions League success there.

On Monday Moratti admitted “everyone has a price and if Ibrahimovic wanted to leave then he’d have his price too.”
    karim ossama
    karim ossama

Post by karim ossama Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:23 pm

I THINK THAT IBRA AT LEAST WORTH A 100 MILLION DOLLARS
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:39 pm

karim ossama wrote:I THINK THAT IBRA AT LEAST WORTH A 100 MILLION DOLLARS

That's what Moratti said earlier this morning
    if Ibra is to leave it wont be for less than 100 million
    emam14
    emam14

Post by emam14 Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:28 am

100 million???
    havent u guys heard of inflation and the economic crisis??
    a hundred million my ass!
    HENRY left on 17 million!!!
    i think a reasonable price for ibra would be 30-35 million.. no more!!
    ha.. 2lak 100 million!
    a7a!
    Devious
    Devious

Post by Devious Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:45 am

emam14 wrote:100 million???
    ha.. 2lak 100 million!
    a7a!

Kaka was about to be sold for 120 millions to Manchester City, but the deal was called off because Kaka eventually didnt agree and wanted to stay at Milan.. havnt you heard?

Economic crisis has never had much effect on football like the other business fields.

30-45m is a suitable price for the likes of Drogba, Eto, Torres, .. but the other league of extraordinary gentlmen which are IBRA-MESSI-KAKA-RONALDO-GERRARD.. are worth 70-120 millions.. non more nor less.
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:04 am

Devious wrote:[30-45m is a suitable price for the likes of Drogba, Eto, Torres, .. but the other league of extraordinary gentlmen which are IBRA-MESSI-KAKA-RONALDO-GERRARD.. are worth 70-120 millions.. non more nor less.
    ibra is not in the same level with ronaldo and messi ronaldo and messi are in a category of their own and by the way torres worthes more than 45 millons with any means
    emam14
    emam14

Post by emam14 Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:17 am

Shiko wrote:
    Devious wrote:[30-45m is a suitable price for the likes of Drogba, Eto, Torres, .. but the other league of extraordinary gentlmen which are IBRA-MESSI-KAKA-RONALDO-GERRARD.. are worth 70-120 millions.. non more nor less.
    ibra is not in the same level with ronaldo and messi ronaldo and messi are in a category of their own and by the way torres worthes more than 45 millons with any means

shiko.. i was just going 2 say that!
    and kaka was going 2 be sold by that price because those arab guys r crazy.. no player is worse more than 60 million in my view...
    after all.. they r ppl! not superhuman!
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:00 pm

MAHDY : 30-45m is a suitable price for the likes of Drogba, Eto, Torres
    WTF ??!! THESE 3 ATTACKERS ARE BETTER THAN IBRA.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:31 pm

emam14 wrote:100 million???
    ha.. 2lak 100 million!
    a7a!

in case some ignorants here 4got
    Ibra is on a contract with Inter untill 2012
    u want to buy him it's ok but u'll have to do it our way
    100 millions is his price tag , u agree ok u dont then u have to go look else where
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:31 pm

El Loddz wrote:MAHDY : 30-45m is a suitable price for the likes of Drogba, Eto, Torres
    WTF ??!! THESE 3 ATTACKERS ARE BETTER THAN IBRA.

That's ur oppinion n it doesnt make it a fact
    u can contact Moratti n tell him about ur oppinion maybe he will lessen the price
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:33 pm

do u wanna tell me that Ibra is worth only 30 millions while he gets paid by Inter 14 fuckin millions per year !!!!

do u think Inter will let him go for cheap , u gotta be dreaming

n just to close the subject the price tag Moratti set is just a way to prevent any clubs to come near Ibra cause he doesnt wanna sell him
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Shiko wrote:

do u make categories on ur own ???
    hate it or love it my friend Ibra is there up high with these superstars
    Ibra is not less than any of these players maybe he is even better than some of them

u dont like his price tag as i said go argue with Moratti , or tell La Porta to save his money
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:39 pm

emam14 wrote:
    Shiko wrote:

shiko.. i was just going 2 say that!
    and kaka was going 2 be sold by that price because those arab guys r crazy.. no player is worse more than 60 million in my view...
    after all.. they r ppl! not superhuman!

ok look we aint selling Ibra in a supermarket to argue about his price
    when u go buy something u dont argue with the owner , it's either u agree or u dont

in the winter transfer Market Lyon's president said that Benzema worth 100 million La Porta says Messi worth even more , when u own something u do whatever u want

i just dunno why u guys r so angry , r u goin 2 buy him ???
    r u payin anything ???
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:07 pm

MAHDY, SIMPLE QUESTION: DO YOU THINK IF TORRES OR DROGBA LEAVE THEIR CLUBS THEY WILL BE WORTH 30-45 MIL. ??!!
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:12 pm

El Loddz wrote:MAHDY, SIMPLE QUESTION: DO YOU THINK IF TORRES OR DROGBA LEAVE THEIR CLUBS THEY WILL BE WORTH 30-45 MIL. ??!!

Torres may be worth 30-45 millions i do agree

but why should Drogba cost that much !!!
    i cant find 1 reason 4 that , he has been a failure this season , injured most of the time n when he plays he aint that impressive , Drogba isnt any younger he is 31 years old now who would pay such huge amount of money for a 31 year old player

now i have 1 ask u a question
    do u really think Drogba is better than Zlatan ?????
    cause really i find this so funny

even though i also disagree that Eto'o or Torres r better than him , but at least i can stand that it's acceptable , oppinions , but Drogba !!!! this season !!!!
    sounds difficult
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:07 pm

I THINK THE BEST 3 ATTACKERS THIS YEAR ARE TORRES, IBRA AND VILLA.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:09 pm

El Loddz wrote:I THINK THE BEST 3 ATTACKERS THIS YEAR ARE TORRES, IBRA AND VILLA.

wallahy i mean nothing , i love Torres n have nothin against him but IMO the best 3 strikers this year r Ibra , Eto'o n Messi
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:12 pm

SHIKO IS MESSI PLAYING AS A STRIKER FOR BARCA ??
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:14 pm

no he is not he is a right winger
    no offence to mahdy
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Shiko wrote:no he is not he is a right winger
    no offence to mahdy

no offence to u 2 but in case u dont get it Barca doesnt field wingers it's a 4-3-3 formation , with Eto'o , Henry n Messi all in attack
    if Messi is a winger then that makes Henry a winger 2 !!! which i totally doubt
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:16 pm

Agent: Ibra's going nowhere
    Wednesday 25 March, 2009

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent has called for an end to speculation over his client's future at Inter.

The peninsula's Press has been full of stories suggesting Ibra will quit the Nerazzurri.

But, while the Swede was clearly angry at Inter's Champions League exit, agent Mino Raiola insists he has no intention of leaving.

“People are talking about convincing Ibra to stay, but nobody ever said that he was leaving,” he boomed on Radio Radio.

“If Jose Mourinho wants to schedule a meeting then he has that right, but I don't see any reason to.

“President Massimo Moratti is right - we are just feeding the media who are going on and on about a nonexistent story.

“There are no problems - the player has a great rapport with Mourinho and the club.

“He was disappointed at going out of the Champions League, but he never said he wanted to leave.”

-----------------------------------------

finally it's over mwahahahahahahaha
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:26 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
    no offence to u 2 but in case u dont get it Barca doesnt field wingers it's a 4-3-3 formation , with Eto'o , Henry n Messi all in attack
    if Messi is a winger then that makes Henry a winger 2 !!! which i totally doubt
    ok if ur watchin barca regulary u will know that henry plays as a left wing and messi as right when the match is closed and no chances the change positions but u cant say messi is a centre forward if u saw any of his incredible goals u will see what iam saying that he always come from the right side and make tricks with the obe who plays behind him dani alves and
    by the way after valencia's match which henry scored hattrick they asked him after the match: today we saw henry of arsenal here in the camp nou? henry replied:because today etoo didnt play so i played in my old position as a striker so i scored, in other matches i play as a left winger so iam not in the box all the time so icant score as many goals as i score when iam a striker
    i think henry knows more than me and u mahdy
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Henry did mean he plays as a left winger like Nedved for example in a 4-4-2 formation
    a 4-3-3 formation means that u play with 3 forwards , one attack from deep like Eto'o , Henry comes from the left n Messi from the ryt but this doesnt make Messi a winger
    a winger is someone who plays in the midfield on the flanks like Ronaldo , Quaresma , Camoranesi , Mancini and Nani

plus Messi n Henry's natural position isnt a winger if i am to believe they play now as wingers
    Cambiasso now plays as a CB for Inter should i consider him a defender when i mention him or as we all know Esteban is a Defensive midfielder

for me Messi is a forward in a 4-3-3 formation

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:58 pm