Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

+6
Zein
shinnawy
Srour
Shiko
El Loddz
Mahdiano
10 posters

Inter vs Reggina : Serie A 29th Week @ Stadio Meazza

Interawy
    Interawy

Inter vs Reggina : Serie A 29th Week @ Stadio Meazza - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter vs Reggina : Serie A 29th Week @ Stadio Meazza

Post by Interawy Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:55 pm

wlc am here anytime Wink...
    also there is the rating of inter players :

JULIO CESAR 7

MAICON 6

RIVAS 6

CAMBIASSO 7

SANTON 7

ZANETTI 6,5

MUNTARI 6

STANKOVIC 6,5

MANCINI 6

OBINNA 5,5

BALOTELLI 6,5

IBRAHIMOVIC 7 Very Happy
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Inter vs Reggina : Serie A 29th Week @ Stadio Meazza - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter vs Reggina : Serie A 29th Week @ Stadio Meazza

Post by shinnawy Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:21 pm

like everybody expected an easy win for inter...another step towards the title
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Thanx to the early goals
    Inter scored twice in the firt 10 minutes n that killed any hope for a surprise from Reggina
    Ibrahimovic is being more effective while playing next to Super Mario
    Balotelli moves alot n he is very annoyin for any defence with his pace n skills and this gave Zlatan more spaces

i was so sad 2 see Mancini been substituted early for injury , it was an easy game that could have gave him back confidence he lacked n he was positive b4 bein substituted and was the reason of the penalty
    Santon gave another classy performance , i just love this kid
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:33 am

El Loddz wrote:
    i dont think inter is the type of team that would waste 3 easy points like these..

i predict inter will have an easy match and will wind 3-0

what should i say i am the KING OF PREDICTIONS !!

exactly like what i said.

inter had a wonderful game and ibra had a fantastic goal ( really nice )..
    Devious
    Devious

Post by Devious Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:52 am

Damn Ibra`s Goal was class! but Cambiasso imo remains man of the match.. defended like a Rock abd scored one hell of a goal too!

Hey btw.. Julio Cesar deserves best GK in the world right now.. his classy performances are extraordinary! HAIL CESAR! Twisted Evil
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Devious wrote:Hey btw.. Julio Cesar deserves best GK in the world right now.. his classy performances are extraordinary! HAIL CESAR! Twisted Evil

i agree , i really dont think there is any goalkeeper in the world ryt now having same form as Julio
    he definatly deserves it
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
    Devious wrote:Hey btw.. Julio Cesar deserves best GK in the world right now.. his classy performances are extraordinary! HAIL CESAR! Twisted Evil

i agree , i really dont think there is any goalkeeper in the world ryt now having same form as Julio
    he definatly deserves it

CASILLAS !!!
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:36 pm

El Loddz wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:

he definatly deserves it

CASILLAS !!!

not Casillas not even Buffon has been up to his form this season
    i'm talkin about this season not generally
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:39 pm

CASILLAS HAD GREAT RECENT GAMES..AGAINST LIVERPOOL..
    AND I THINK JUDGING BY RECENT PERFORMANCES REINA IS IN THE TOP 3 !
    Interawy
    Interawy

Post by Interawy Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Anyone can see inter Vs Manu first leg what Julio did no1 can`t say he was the man of the match he was the best he made it clear for all of us cheers
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:52 pm

DID U SEE WHAT CASILLAS DID AGAINST LIVERPOOL ??
    Interawy
    Interawy

Post by Interawy Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Yess and i do admit Julio is better .
    Interista
    Interista

Post by Interista Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:38 pm

this season Julio Cesar is the best goalkeeper . i think that casillas and even buffon r a step or 2 behind cesar this season . this season cesar is the top.and btw ibra's goal is a one of a kind.no ibra is the best striker the world no doubt about it . speed -power-skill .absolutely fantastic
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:56 am

El Loddz wrote:DID U SEE WHAT CASILLAS DID AGAINST LIVERPOOL ??

well i didnt but i cant imagine it was any better than Julio's performance vs United
    plus u r talkin bout 1 game here i'm talkin about Cesar's whole season performances which aint 2 be compared with any other keeper this season
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:02 am

what the hell are u saying
    i think that comparing julio with iker is great compliment to the brazilian
    julio is making a great season but iker still tthe best worldwide and if there is competition with him it will be from cech not cesar
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:03 am

Shiko wrote:what the hell are u saying
    julio is making a great season but iker still tthe best worldwide and if there is competition with him it will be from cech not cesar

i agree with shiko iker is way better than cisar !
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:06 am

Shiko wrote:what the hell are u saying

u gotta tell me that u have a better view in such case better than Dino Zoff himself !!!
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:09 am

if ur going by that logic than GERRARD IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD.. zidane and hiddink both said that !!!
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:36 am

El Loddz wrote:if ur going by that logic than GERRARD IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD.. zidane and hiddink both said that !!!

Gerrad is the best in his position ryt now , one of the best in the world in general but not thee best
    there is competition with Gerrard like Messi , Ibra n Ronaldo while Julio Cesar IN MY OPPINION is much better than his competetors ryt now , and this is not just my oppinion but a lot of ppl agree with that
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:40 am

THATS WHAT I SAID !! HIDDINK AND ZIDANE BOTH SAID THAT GERRARD IS THE BEST NOT ONE OF THE BEST.
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:41 am

i didnt saw anyone who said this the majority of fans worldwide admits that iker is the best even barca and atletico madrid fans who hate rm
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:45 am

Shiko wrote:i didnt saw anyone who said this the majority of fans worldwide admits that iker is the best even barca and atletico madrid fans who hate rm

i'm even one of these ppl who rate Iker over Julio Cesar in general but i'm talkin about current form
    Sorry u have 2 admitt that Julio has been better this season , it's ok if u dont agree but u cant say that the majority think Iker is better this season
    i cant mention 1 website related to football that didnt post something about how great Julio has been this season n rated him as the best keeper this season especially after the Man utd game even though i believe he should deserve it even without that game
    u just need 2 focus more with him n watch him more 2 be convinced
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:47 am

plz mahdy just download the highlights of liverpool vs. real madrid and watch iker then talk.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:49 am

El Loddz wrote:plz mahdy just download the highlights of liverpool vs. real madrid and watch iker then talk.

i already have them n i'm sure Iker was great n have great saves but still ur talkin about a 1 match i cant judge a player on 1 match , i cant say Molinaro is great cause hd did well vs Chelsea
    on the other hand if u wanna judge regardin 1 game show then u must also have another look at Inter vs Man utd highlights @ Meazza n see what Jilio did

in fact i can name 10 more games u should watch n see how great Julio has been this season
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:51 am

i am not judging just by one game cause iker has been great all season !
    but i just wanted to mention his extraordinary form in this special match.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 pm