Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

2 posters

Mou-re Italian Inter

Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Mou-re Italian Inter Empty Mou-re Italian Inter

Post by Mahdiano Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:00 pm

Mou demands "an Italian Inter"
    Sunday 29 March, 2009

Jose Mourinho has revealed his plans for the future of Inter will rely on the youth system and a “more Italian squad.”

Internazionale have lived up to their name in recent years, as they are the only Serie A side to often field a starting XI entirely made of foreign stars.

“We need to worry about the future, not only the present, and it’s necessary to look to the youth academy. Even if the team will lose something in terms of experience, it will improve in other aspects,” said the Coach.

“The foundations of a squad must be made up of elements from that country, even if that means spending two or three years without trophies. When that is done, you have to invest at the right time on the right players, then you’ll achieve great results.”

This is a strategy that has existed long before Mourinho’s arrival, as Roberto Mancini was criticised of much the same approach.

“Inter are a traditional club who year after year follow the same path with few Italians and no real experience for the youngsters.

“This is not the mentality I want for my club. The next few months will be crucial in building a joint philosophy of football. Not the views of [President Massimo] Moratti or Mourinho, but a united approach.

“The fans will understand and the proof of that is in [Davide] Santon, who in two months has become a special figure in their hearts.”

Santon is still only 18, but along with teammate Mario Balotelli has made the step up to first team regular.

“For example, Portuguese football does not have the potential to keep hold of its talents in their teenage years. In Italy that is not the case, which is why lads like Santon and Balotelli can stay with Inter for a long time,” concluded Mourinho.

Meanwhile, there are reports Inter are looking abroad for their new forward line next season, as Atletico Madrid’s Sergio Aguero is only one candidate along with Arsenal youngster Nicklas Bendtner.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Mou-re Italian Inter Empty Re: Mou-re Italian Inter

Post by Mahdiano Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:07 pm

well we all know that for the last long period inter has been lackin Italians n it was one of the factors the team wasnt makin progress n i was one of the ppl who were callin 4 more italians in the team n i was really waitin for the coach who will come n use this theory although i never expected that coach 2 be Mourinho cause he aint even italian

but it looks clear that he has a great view n even deep into the youth system and this will help the team a lot , i really hope he will go n stick to this great plan n that he will get Moratti's support n of course the fans will be very happy cause we have all been waitin 4 this 2 happen.
    Interawy
    Interawy

Post by Interawy Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:06 pm

These days mahdiano mourinho is insisting on this point of view and that he will END contracts for players over 30 and others like Figo (retirment) Cruz is needed in many places SUAZO also and viera & Burdisso which will make the club in a better ecnomical situation to bring good 2 or 3 names in EUROPE and giving youth their chance..
    Endly i like the way he sees INTER AFTER 2 YRS..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:34 pm