Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

4 posters

Youngsters and their coaches

Srour
    Srour

Youngsters and their coaches Empty Youngsters and their coaches

Post by Srour Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:46 pm

I dont generally understand this part, a big part of the serie A's coaching schemes depend too much on experience and much less on the younger players.
    not that its a bad thing to depend on experience but it has other managers (and fans) to ignore the younger talents. To me these are one of the main things that separate us from the other European leagues, that we dont trust young guns.
    take this for example, the U21 team is mostly from the smaller teams.

Roma's revalation Motta, wasnt even a starter at Udinese. he might still be young and new to CL football but he plays with confidence and lots of experience at his age, this suggests that the problems are with the coaches not the players.
    Giovinco's is an undoubted talent, but is constantly ignored by that fool Ranieri.

Mourinho should be credited for giving Santon a chance, i hope other managers follow his example. if Managers gave the younger players a chance i bet we could see the next Nedved or Inzaghi. not only will it be good for the league, but also for the NT squad. afterall Italy's youth system are one of the worlds best.
    Zein
    Zein

Youngsters and their coaches Empty Re: Youngsters and their coaches

Post by Zein Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:30 pm

yeah in Italy it all depends on experience and we are the biggest example Smile but really we need to leave some space for young talents to express themselves.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:40 pm

sorry Romanista but i dont agree at all
    look at the EPL , not many teams depend on youngsters , in Italy we have better youngsters and we give them earlier chances
    Inter for example look at Balotelli n Santon who started their 1st team careers at 17 years old
    Juventus after their come back from Serie B brought many youngsters like Giovinco , Marchisio n De Ceglie
    Roma has always depended on their youth academy and brought many great young players
    maybe Milan r the only team who aint helpin in this system at all n if they consider that they aid the NT bacause they have many italian names in the NT they will find out that in a couple of years they will have none maybe the only name they have with potential is Paloschi n they didnt even gave him a fair chance n got rid of him as soon as they could 2 make room for a failure like Sheva
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Mahdiano wrote:sorry Romanista but i dont agree at all
    look at the EPL , not many teams depend on youngsters , in Italy we have better youngsters and we give them earlier chances
    Inter for example look at Balotelli n Santon who started their 1st team careers at 17 years old
    Juventus after their come back from Serie B brought many youngsters like Giovinco , Marchisio n De Ceglie
    Roma has always depended on their youth academy and brought many great young players
    maybe Milan r the only team who aint helpin in this system at all n if they consider that they aid the NT bacause they have many italian names in the NT they will find out that in a couple of years they will have none maybe the only name they have with potential is Paloschi n they didnt even gave him a fair chance n got rid of him as soon as they could 2 make room for a failure like Sheva
    We didn't get rid of him mate its a Co-owner ship deal. its now may be your turn to see ur players representing the NT as in the past years we didn't see many italians from Inter representing the NT.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Zein wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:sorry Romanista but i dont agree at all
    We didn't get rid of him mate its a Co-owner ship deal. its now may be your turn to see ur players representing the NT as in the past years we didn't see many italians from Inter representing the NT.

m8 can u tell me if it is smart or not to co own him directly after the impact he made last season n for what to make space for Sheva ??
    plus even now ur including him in Marchetti's bid which means u dont want him back any soon , unless he turns 30+ i guess

Inter always had a huge impact in the NT n that's why Bergomi was the capitano of the azzurri for 8 years
    b4 him Facchetti was the capitano for 10 years or something , not to forget players like Bobo Vieri , Toldo and finally WC 2006 Italian hero Marco Materazzi and the list is soo long but i dont have time 2 mention all our great italians

now we even have the future (Balotelli , Santon , Bolzoni , Andrea Mei and Emiliano Viviano)
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:09 pm

m8 can u tell me if it is smart or not to co own him directly after the impact he made last season n for what to make space for Sheva ??
    plus even now ur including him in Marchetti's bid which means u dont want him back any soon , unless he turns 30+ i guess

Inter always had a huge impact in the NT n that's why Bergomi was the capitano of the azzurri for 8 years
    b4 him Facchetti was the capitano for 10 years or something , not to forget players like Bobo Vieri , Toldo and finally WC 2006 Italian hero Marco Materazzi and the list is soo long but i dont have time 2 mention all our great italians

now we even have the future (Balotelli , Santon , Bolzoni , Andrea Mei and Emiliano Viviano)

Who said that We are including him in Marchetti's bid?! its only reports nothing is confirmed yet.
    Inter in the past years were lacking italian players and You Know that.Even now u only have 5 italian players in ur squad.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Zein wrote:m8 can u tell me if it is smart or not to co own him directly after the impact he made last season n for what to make space for Sheva ??

Who said that We are including him in Marchetti's bid?! its only reports nothing is confirmed yet.
    Inter in the past years were lacking italian players and You Know that.Even now u only have 5 italian players in ur squad.[/quote]

yes i know we lacked havin italians 4 the past period but at least now we care 2 develop our own italian talents
    just look at our primavera team n how they get crowned scudetto champs every year n kick the livin hell out of ur weak primavera Milan side

the difference as i said we develop our own italian talents while u pay shit loads of money for ready players
    Srour
    Srour

Post by Srour Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:26 pm

please don't stray off topic, Inters non-Italian squad is another discussion..

Santon, Balotelli, Motta, Giovinco are a long line of hot prospects for the future, but they dont play as much as they want to.
    Giovinco deserves more playing time.
    Roma instantly send their youngsters on loan for that purpose, but dont get any chance in top flight football with Roma.
    Okoka, Rosi, Barusso, Cerci, Anderiolli and Antunes were all sent on loan to smaller clubs on loan, even then the managers dont trust them enough to play first team football. at that point how will the players ever learn maturity and gain experience.
    as i said, Mourinho should be credited for playing Santon and Balotelli.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Romanista wrote:please don't stray off topic, Inters non-Italian squad is another discussion..

well we dont have 2 go through this again but 2 cut this short we have been lackin italians for a period but at least now we develop our own italian talents n we should get credit 4 that
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Romanista wrote:Roma instantly send their youngsters on loan for that purpose, but dont get any chance in top flight football with Roma.
    Okoka, Rosi, Barusso, Cerci, Anderiolli and Antunes were all sent on loan to smaller clubs on loan, even then the managers dont trust them enough to play first team football. at that point how will the players ever learn maturity and gain experience.

1st of all Barusso isnt italian

2nd Roma send these talents out cause they aint in their need for the current time while Paloschi is a different case , Milan has only 2 constant striker Pato n Inzaghi so IMO they need Paloschi but instead they sent him out not even on loan , co-ownership to Parma to free some space for failure Sheva n injured Boriello
    Srour
    Srour

Post by Srour Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
    Romanista wrote:Roma instantly send their youngsters on loan for that purpose, but dont get any chance in top flight football with Roma.

2nd Roma send these talents out cause they aint in their need for the current time while Paloschi is a different case , Milan has only 2 constant striker Pato n Inzaghi so IMO they need Paloschi but instead they sent him out not even on loan , co-ownership to Parma to free some space for failure Sheva n injured Boriello

1st of all i mean serie A's youngsters disregarding the nationality (in some cases)
    2nd of all, at this current time with Roma's injury catastrophe.. Rosi, Barusso, Okoka and Antunes could have solved ALOT of problems..
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Well may be your youth academy is better than ours but I see m8 that u r focusing on Milan only as if Milan was the only club who raised this problem Smile. Its whole Italy's problem even the NT doesn't depend on young talents.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Srour wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:

1st of all i mean serie A's youngsters disregarding the nationality (in some cases)
    2nd of all, at this current time with Roma's injury catastrophe.. Rosi, Barusso, Okoka and Antunes could have solved ALOT of problems..

u cant have a squad of 35 players Srour
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Zein wrote:Well may be your youth academy is better than ours but I see m8 that u r focusing on Milan only as if Milan was the only club who raised this problem Smile. Its whole Italy's problem even the NT doesn't depend on young talents.

talkin about the big 4 in Italy ur the only team with not even 1 player from the academy except for Maldini of course whom u got from ur academy in 1985 tongue

these youngsters can sometimes solve many problems within the season , like what Paloschi did last season securin 3 points against Siena 1 minute after he was brough in for the 1st time in a 1st team match , same for Balotelli last season replacing Ibrahimovic during his injury n he came out of no where 2 be Italy's wonder kid , Marchisio also who is the only player in Juve squad who provide creativity in the centre of the park.

let me ask u something
    why buy Pato for 20 million Euros n never try 2 look for ur italian version of Pato in ur own academy by givin it more attention ???
    i mean the difference regardin talent aint huge between Mario n Pato , while Pato costed u 20 million Euros Super Mario costed us nothing , same for Santon

another advantage for the players u raise from ur own academies is that they have more love to the team n loyalty n understand the feeling of the fans.
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
    Zein wrote:Well may be your youth academy is better than ours but I see m8 that u r focusing on Milan only as if Milan was the only club who raised this problem Smile. Its whole Italy's problem even the NT doesn't depend on young talents.

talkin about the big 4 in Italy ur the only team with not even 1 player from the academy except for Maldini of course whom u got from ur academy in 1985 tongue

these youngsters can sometimes solve many problems within the season , like what Paloschi did last season securin 3 points against Siena 1 minute after he was brough in for the 1st time in a 1st team match , same for Balotelli last season replacing Ibrahimovic during his injury n he came out of no where 2 be Italy's wonder kid , Marchisio also who is the only player in Juve squad who provide creativity in the centre of the park.

let me ask u something
    why buy Pato for 20 million Euros n never try 2 look for ur italian version of Pato in ur own academy by givin it more attention ???
    i mean the difference regardin talent aint huge between Mario n Pato , while Pato costed u 20 million Euros Super Mario costed us nothing , same for Santon

another advantage for the players u raise from ur own academies is that they have more love to the team n loyalty n understand the feeling of the fans.

Mate who said so?! Maldini, Borriello , Darmian , Strasser & Antonini from Milan's youth academy Smile. Italian version of Pato..umm so try to find an italian version of Ibra.. at least we bought him when he was still 17 u bought Ibra 24 also what about Coutinho m8?! Wink
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:03 pm

Zein wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:

let me ask u something

Mate who said so?! Maldini, Borriello , Darmian , Strasser & Antonini from Milan's youth academy Smile. Italian version of Pato..umm so try to find an italian version of Ibra.. at least we we bought him when he was still 17 u bought Ibra 24 also what about Coutinho m8?! Wink

well Coutinho costed us 3 millions only Wink
    i didnt say u should have no foreigners at all amr i'm just talkin about that Pato n Balotelli r of same age n same talent while Ibra is a different case

oh n do u really compare Antonini 2 someone like Santon or Motta ???
    he is already older than em n not even as good as they r sorry
    Antonini is a good player but not special
    as for Darmian n the other guy u mentioned whom i never saw play b4 if they r good they should have made an impact like Santon did 17 years old and a starter in Inter's formation forcin a great player like Maxwell out

dont just come up with any names , i'm talkin about players that make impact
    Srour
    Srour

Post by Srour Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
    Srour wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:

u cant have a squad of 35 players Srour

we aren't near 35 anyway, if anyone of those players were available at this moment they would have had their chance to shine, like Motta for example, i doubt he would have played if it werent for Cassetti's and Cicinho's injurues. i doubt we would have even brought him if it werent for Panucci's fall out with Spalletti. Innovative coaches more often would tend to integrate young guns to their team, and let me add - more successful coaches because of that.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:24 pm

well we should also talk about young coaches too and i think football italia already raised such a case
    look at someone like Sinisa Mihajlovic , he's doin a very fine job with a team like Bologna n IMO teams should start making more moves 2wards rookie coaches they wont be worse than big name coaches.

or what do u think Srour ??
    Srour
    Srour

Post by Srour Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:42 pm

i agree of course. Italy has always been known to have the best managers, more or less Italians. its just a shame Zola is in England (who is doing a very good job with West Ham).
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Srour wrote:i agree of course. Italy has always been known to have the best managers, more or less Italians. its just a shame Zola is in England (who is doing a very good job with West Ham).

Capello is teh English NT coach which is a shame 4 us 2
    but still something 2 prove that if u want tactics leave it 2 the italians
    Srour
    Srour

Post by Srour Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
    Srour wrote:i agree of course. Italy has always been known to have the best managers, more or less Italians. its just a shame Zola is in England (who is doing a very good job with West Ham).

precisely, im baffled sometimes how EPL "fans" criticize Italy when their own National team uses Italian tactics.
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Mahdiano wrote:

I agree with U Mahdy Italian coaches have been always the best Very Happy Even Ancelotti is wanted by Real.
    But I also see that the italian youth team is very good... Money is our biggest problem I think now Mad
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Srour wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:

precisely, im baffled sometimes how EPL "fans" criticize Italy when their own National team uses Italian tactics.

common srour we all know English fans r pathetic
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Zein wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:

I agree with U Mahdy Italian coaches have been always the best Very Happy Even Ancelotti is wanted by Real.
    But I also see that the italian youth team is very good... Money is our biggest problem I think now Mad

of course it's all about money
    this is how football turned 2 be , business made ppl blind n lost their way 2 the real football
    it's here it's in Italy
    maybe now money is makin them better but dont worry we will say our word again n we will be back
    Srour
    Srour

Post by Srour Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:58 pm

shame they get so much money.
    to the Roma-Juve thread, match to start in a few minutes..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:57 am