Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

+3
Interawy
Mahdiano
Karim Akerfeldt
7 posters

Who Do You Think will win the EPL this Year

Poll

The EPL Winner ?

[ 7 ]
    Who Do You Think will win the EPL this Year Bar_left78%Who Do You Think will win the EPL this Year Bar_right [78%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who Do You Think will win the EPL this Year Bar_left0%Who Do You Think will win the EPL this Year Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who Do You Think will win the EPL this Year Bar_left22%Who Do You Think will win the EPL this Year Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who Do You Think will win the EPL this Year Bar_left0%Who Do You Think will win the EPL this Year Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Karim Akerfeldt
    Karim Akerfeldt

Who Do You Think will win the EPL this Year Empty Who Do You Think will win the EPL this Year

Post by Karim Akerfeldt Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:47 pm

I go for the devils, they are on bad form but they still leads with 1 point and a game in the hand, also Liverpool was never Consistant this year
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Who Do You Think will win the EPL this Year Empty Re: Who Do You Think will win the EPL this Year

Post by Mahdiano Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:16 pm

my vote goes 2 Man utd too
    Man utd is champions material n has a longer breath in league competitions n actually more experience and these r the factors that will make them favourites over Liverpool but who knows maybe the Reds can make a surprise
    Interawy
    Interawy

Who Do You Think will win the EPL this Year Empty Re: Who Do You Think will win the EPL this Year

Post by Interawy Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:26 pm

Manu and Reds are the expected ones but Manu will be the only winner ...
    i feel they are warming up the league table lol Very Happy
    Karim Akerfeldt
    Karim Akerfeldt

Post by Karim Akerfeldt Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Actually ya Mahdy, I agree The Reds can do a surprise and take the league for their first time in 19 years.., but i don't think we will give it away so easy. I don't believe they will keep their current form till then end. Let's wait and see Smile
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Karim Akerfeldt wrote:Actually ya Mahdy, I agree The Reds can do a surprise and take the league for their first time in 19 years.., but i don't think we will give it away so easy. I don't believe they will keep their current form till then end. Let's wait and see Smile

of course Man utd wont let it go that easy and inorder 2 see The Reds raisin the EPL Trophy we need 2 see the same form of Liverpool goin till the end with some luck as well n also Man utd droppin more points which i doubt
    Sir Alex n his experienced Squad has what it takes 2 stick to the 1st spot till the end
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 pm

MANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
    WE HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE, WE HAVE MORE DEPTH WHICH GIVE US A LONGER BREATH IN THE CHALLENGE.
    i cant doubt that liverpool has been gr8 this season, but we have the bigger chance.
    although we have a terrible run 2 losses in a row, but we can get out of it...players will go for the international break and get back to thier form.
    Karim Akerfeldt
    Karim Akerfeldt

Post by Karim Akerfeldt Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:33 pm

I agree ya shinnawy, actually ya Mahdy, I liked that you speak of the truth on this forum Razz, in the begining I thought it's a more of an Inter Forum, but it's a good one Very Happy and a great idea Smile
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:39 pm

Karim Akerfeldt wrote:I agree ya shinnawy, actually ya Mahdy, I liked that you speak of the truth on this forum Razz, in the begining I thought it's a more of an Inter Forum, but it's a good one Very Happy and a great idea Smile

well thanx Karim
    i'm not biased but sometimes i just run angry n i started sayin stuff i dont mean
    and this is the positive thing about this forum , u speak more calmly n in a better way Very Happy
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:55 pm

WELL FIRST OF ALL U ALL KNOW WHO I THINK WILL WIN THE EPL.
    SECOND I JUST WANNA SAY MAN UTD ARE THE #1 CONTENDERS TO WIN THE EPL..BUT LIVERPOOL ARE SHOWING GREAT DETERMINATION NOT TO LOOSE ONE SINGLE POINT IN THEIR LAST 9 MATCHES
    ON THE OTHER HAND MAN UTD HAVE WASTED 6 POINTS IN THE LAST 2 MATCHES THEY HAVE PLAYED, AND THEY WILL BE MISSING SOME PLAYERS IN THE NEXT FEW MATCHES ( VIDIC - ROONEY - SCHOLES ). THEY ALSO STILL HAVE SOME PRETTY TOUGH MATCHES.

SO I THINK LIVERPOOL COULD WIN THE LEAGUE IF THEY KEPT THEI CURRENT FANTASTIC FORM AND WITH SOME LUCK !
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:07 am

maybe u will find out at the end Loddz that u woke up late
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:12 am

I DONT TO FIGURE THAT OUT LATE CAUSE I ALREADY KNOW THAT WE DID !
    BUT MY POINT IS "IS IT TOO LATE ??"
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:15 am

maybe a win against Boro would have put u in a way better place n get u higher chances
    see that's why i'm sure that even that u have a great chance u will end up fuckin it
    mark ma words the poinst u will lose will be against Newcastle lol!

i hope everyone understand that the newcastle part is a joke
    Karim Akerfeldt
    Karim Akerfeldt

Post by Karim Akerfeldt Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:49 am

ofc i understand Razz .. I really Hope Newcastle continue in the EPL Razz
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:32 am

i hope liverpool can make it
    but logically the title for the devils
    my vote to manu
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Newcastle will do it as always

lol!
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:22 pm

mahdy.. u should add newcastle up there..lol..
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 pm

El Loddz wrote:mahdy.. u should add newcastle up there..lol..
    yeah he should put them instead of pool Laughing
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:14 pm

i dont think that's a joke
    i was really considering that seriously tongue tongue
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:15 pm

shinnawy wrote:

in 2 weeks we will be discussin the huge clash between Liverpool n Newcastle
    cant wait 4 that
    Newcastle vs Liverpool - Mahdy vs Loddz
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:43 pm

and we all know the score

NEWCASTLEEEEE!!!!
    Karim Akerfeldt
    Karim Akerfeldt

Post by Karim Akerfeldt Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
    shinnawy wrote:

in 2 weeks we will be discussin the huge clash between Liverpool n Newcastle
    cant wait 4 that
    Newcastle vs Liverpool - Mahdy vs Loddz

If Newcastle wins, put them instead of the Scousers in the board :p
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:06 pm

agreeee...if loddz agrees then its on
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 pm

I AGREE !!
    I JUST WANNA ADD THAT U WERE THAT CONFIDENT THE LAST TIME 5-1
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:08 pm

akeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed we r joking...this is just for fun
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:57 pm

shinnawy wrote:agreeee...if loddz agrees then its on

nah i have better plans
    if newcastle win i'll ban Loddz from the forums for a week Very Happy bounce bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:00 pm