Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

3 posters

Premier League Preview: Newcastle United - Arsenal

Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Premier League Preview: Newcastle United - Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League Preview: Newcastle United - Arsenal

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:03 pm

El Loddz wrote:HARD LUCK MAHDIANO ! A VERY HARSH LESSON IS GONNA START RIGHT NOW !!
    TAYLOR WASNT SUPPOSED TO LEAVE THE FIELD.

he left cause of injury not a technical reason
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Premier League Preview: Newcastle United - Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League Preview: Newcastle United - Arsenal

Post by shinnawy Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:40 pm

if only oba oba scored the penalty this would have been an upset to arsenal Mad

newcastle gave it all...it was expected Very Happy
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:42 pm

shinnawy wrote:if only oba oba scored the penalty this would have been an upset to arsenal Mad

newcastle gave it all...it was expected Very Happy

yes i agree with u shinnawy
    Newcastle had the game in one hand in the 1st half but threw it away n threw it again after Oba Oba equalised
    when Oba scored directly after Arsenal took the lead i though that Newcastle will never give up

i still have one question , why didnt Jonas played ????
    he is Newcastle's most important player this season

next game they play Chelsea n already the team is in the 18th spot
    the case is going from bad 2 worse
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:49 pm

the competition down the table is harder than up.....all the teams are so close.

with a couple of wins u could move 4 places.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:52 pm

shinnawy wrote:the competition down the table is harder than up.....all the teams are so close.

with a couple of wins u could move 4 places.

next game they play Chelsea , boro the Liverpool and Tottenham

they have very tough games left n i dont think that this way they will survive
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:06 am

i know it is a difficult run put snatching a win and aouple of draws would be nice

a win over boro,draw with spurs and pool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:17 pm