Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

2 posters

Gerrard: Xavi,Iniesta and Messi are the best in the world

Shiko
    Shiko

Gerrard: Xavi,Iniesta and Messi are the best in the world Empty Gerrard: Xavi,Iniesta and Messi are the best in the world

Post by Shiko Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:45 pm

in an interview with "sky sports" stevie G. said: I am proud because I am one of the best midfielders in the world, but I'm not alone, For me, Xavi Hernandez and Iniesta are the best midfielders in the world and that Lionel Messi is the best footballer on da earth"
    Gerrard has admitted that he "really enjoys" seeing the three players in the team when playing for barca, which could face his team in the semi-final of the Champions League.
    "theese three are the best footballers in the world i enjoy watching them on the pitch together while playing for Barca"added the captain.
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Gerrard: Xavi,Iniesta and Messi are the best in the world Empty Re: Gerrard: Xavi,Iniesta and Messi are the best in the world

Post by El Loddz Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:04 pm

GERRARD CANT SAY I AM THE BEST MIDFIELDER ON THE PLANET.. CAUSE THEN THE MEDIA WILL SAY HE IS COCKY AND ARROGENT. WITH THIS INTERVIEW HE SHOW`ED THAT HE IS HUMBLE. WHAT A MAN !! lol!
    BUT IN THE END WE ALL HAVE OUR POINT OF VIEWS. I THINK HE IS BETTER.
    Shiko
    Shiko

Gerrard: Xavi,Iniesta and Messi are the best in the world Empty Re: Gerrard: Xavi,Iniesta and Messi are the best in the world

Post by Shiko Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:51 pm

i think Xavi and gerrard are the best 2 midfielders on the earth they are in the same level they are kind of players who can fill any position and perform well they play football with its easier way which is not easy
    so from my point of view i cant say that one of them is better than the other they are incredible players
    about iniesta he is a great player with bo miss pass but he is still young and his playing style is different that gerrard and xavi i think iniesta performs better when he plays as a left winger but this cant be in all matches because if he play as left winger henry will has position and he will stays on the bench which is impossible

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:15 am