Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

+2
shinnawy
Zein
6 posters

Serie A Preview: Napoli - Milan

Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Serie A Preview: Napoli - Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Serie A Preview: Napoli - Milan

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:09 am

Zein wrote:
    karim ossama wrote:AMR ITS ALWAYS THE REFREES FAULT U NEVER LOSE CUZ U DESERVED TO LOSE U JUST LOSE BECUZ OF THE REFREES MISTAKES :s:s
    Referees have made lots of mistakes against us which made us drop many points.

look refrees gave u as much as they took from u it's a fact dont try 2 argue about it
    u complain about Adriano's handball that was unintentional n Colina the Milanista himself said that the goal was 100% correct n there was the difference between Adriano's goal n Gilardino's vs Palermo for example that was intentional n though he received a 2 match ban for/

on the other hand u can see that ur goal against Inter in the 1st leg match was a clear offside on Kaka i dont care wether it's 1 cm or 1 km rules r rules n an offside is an offside

u received a fake penalty against Chievo in a 1-0 match n that helped u secure 3 points that u didnt deserve

Seedorf's goal against Cagliari was a foul on Inzaghi who pushed the defender on the keeper

Napoli's 1st leg game Maggio was sent off in a very silly decision by the refree n u were awarded a useless fake penalty in the final minutes that u missed , the ref that day was tryin anything to let Milan win to take the lead over Inter that was pathetic

look Refrees will never be unfair to Milan cause u have a person called Berlusconi n the head of italian refrees is Culina known of his Milan love , Albertini works as the vice president of the FIGC n the calciopoli was not far away

it's just that Milan fans arent used 2 be treated fairly , they always got used 2 the refree errors to be only in their favor n that's why they find it hard to accept the fact that a refree can make a mistake against them just like Juventus.
    Zein
    Zein

Serie A Preview: Napoli - Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Serie A Preview: Napoli - Milan

Post by Zein Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
    look refrees gave u as much as they took from u it's a fact dont try 2 argue about it
    u complain about Adriano's handball that was unintentional n Colina the Milanista himself said that the goal was 100% correct n there was the difference between Adriano's goal n Gilardino's vs Palermo for example that was intentional n though he received a 2 match ban for/

on the other hand u can see that ur goal against Inter in the 1st leg match was a clear offside on Kaka i dont care wether it's 1 cm or 1 km rules r rules n an offside is an offside

u received a fake penalty against Chievo in a 1-0 match n that helped u secure 3 points that u didnt deserve

Seedorf's goal against Cagliari was a foul on Inzaghi who pushed the defender on the keeper

Napoli's 1st leg game Maggio was sent off in a very silly decision by the refree n u were awarded a useless fake penalty in the final minutes that u missed , the ref that day was tryin anything to let Milan win to take the lead over Inter that was pathetic

look Refrees will never be unfair to Milan cause u have a person called Berlusconi n the head of italian refrees is Culina known of his Milan love , Albertini works as the vice president of the FIGC n the calciopoli was not far away

it's just that Milan fans arent used 2 be treated fairly , they always got used 2 the refree errors to be only in their favor n that's why they find it hard to accept the fact that a refree can make a mistake against them just like Juventus.
    I think You are the only one saying that !!. First of all Adriano's goal was unintentional okay but at the end it was with his hand Smile.Remember Seedorf's disallowed goal against Reggina? I was watching with you and you said whatever happens he can't use his hand to score a goal.Colina is a Milanista?! never heared of that:).Also Colina didn't say the goal was 100% correct.Our penalty against Chievo was controversial okay but I remember after 10 mins from this..Ronaldinho had a clear penalty but the referee just ignored it Smile and btw we deserved our win who said we didn't deserve?Smile. Napoli's Maggio was sent off after a second yellow card & he accepted the referee's decision, he didn't complain about it. As for the penalty Kaka have missed it Smile.let's just not talk about the referees Smile U know how many times the referees favored Inter Smile
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:25 pm

as i said u Milanisti just aint used 2 see refs commit errors against u something never happened b4 calciopoli , this is the normal thing to happen look how many errors i just mentioned n i'm sure i can find way more if i kept looking but u just complain about what u want

Refreein mistakes is something included in the game wether u like it or not , calciopoli's time is over so u just have 2 adapt with the real world
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:29 pm

sorry my friend but ur the only Milanista i know who doesnt know that Culina is a Milanista lol!

maybe u should go look 4 it or something or ask another Milanista with more experience if u dont trust me.

or u can just try 2 remember how Culina favored retiring when the FIGC offered 2 extend his contract but without bein included in any Milan games , something that he refused Very Happy because of his loyalty 2 Milan.
    Culina was contracted to the same Milan sponsor at that time Opel
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:33 pm

Well okay Im not saying Milan deserve more. Milan's performance is not that good at all to win the league.
    Calciopoli is over okay but it didn't change anything.After the Calciopoli we won the CL Very Happy.
    Why ask a Milanista? Im sure Culina didn't say b4 " I'm a Milanista " . Sponsor?! I think that's not a proof at all Smile.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Zein wrote:Well okay Im not saying Milan deserve more. Milan's performance is not that good at all to win the league.
    Calciopoli is over okay but it didn't change anything.After the Calciopoli we won the CL Very Happy.
    Why ask a Milanista? Im sure Culina didn't say b4 " I'm a Milanista " . Sponsor?! I think that's not a proof at all Smile.

u can go check sky sports , dont argue about something ur not sure of plz

u won the CL after the Calciopoli , well Calciopoli was an investigation about the Serie A not CL

what's the best Serie A position u made after the Calciopoli , 4th ryt
    well that proves ma point
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:51 pm

Im not arguing at all. Check skysports for what? We won the CL and this was a proof that We can do it without the referees.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Zein wrote:Im not arguing at all. Check skysports for what? We won the CL and this was a proof that We can do it without the referees.

check sky sports 2 know wether Culina is a Milanista or not

well of course he didnt say that while he was an official Refree but after retirement he didnt deny that
    any italian football fan knows Culina is a Milan fan

well why cant u win the Serie A then , or at least get a good position
    the CL has always been ur excuse while sorry i didnt see u playing there this season
    u said we will dominate UEFA cup n add it 2 our trophies n play the super cup n u went so high with ur imagination n crushed as soon as the 16th round against Bremen

Milan is past it m8 , u need 2 reshuffle ur team instead of complaining about refrees
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
    Zein wrote:Im not arguing at all. Check skysports for what? We won the CL and this was a proof that We can do it without the referees.

well of course he didnt say that while he was an official Refree but after retirement he didnt deny that

the CL has always been ur excuse while sorry i didnt see u playing there this season
    u said we will dominate UEFA cup n add it 2 our trophies n play the super cup n u went so high with ur imagination n crushed as soon as the 16th round against Bremen

Milan is past it m8 , u need 2 reshuffle ur team instead of complaining about refrees
    Well I think I've said that Milan performance is not good right now but we also have too many injuries and also the referees in my opinion.I agree we need to sign new players but I think when we sign them we won't get eliminated every year from the 16th round. Smile
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Zein wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:

Well I think I've said that Milan performance is not good right now but we also have too many injuries and also the referees in my opinion.I agree we need to sign new players but I think when we sign them we won't get eliminated every year from the 16th round. Smile

look all teams face injuries maybe even worse than u , look at Juventus , Roma n even Inter

stop compalining about refrees ur gettin boring man
    as i said if refs made mistakes 2wards u then they did more for u so stop cryin over it
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:14 pm

okay all teams face injuries but Kaka,Gattuso,Nesta & Abbiati those are important players that we mainly depend on.Imagine Inter without Ibrahimovic,Cambiasso,Julio Cesar & ur best center back.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Zein wrote:okay all teams face injuries but Kaka,Gattuso,Nesta & Abbiati those are important players that we mainly depend on.Imagine Inter without Ibrahimovic,Cambiasso,Julio Cesar & ur best center back.

u've been missin Abiatti for only one game now n ur already arguein , ur pathetic m8
    when was the last time we saw Nesta play !!! in the CL season i guess
    u just have to admitt that Nesta is over he cant be considered n injury any more , that's his normal status

well can u count how many games Inter had to play without any CB's
    how many times we used Cambiasso to play in that position
    5 CBs all injured at the same time !!!

Juventus missed Buffon for almost 2 months , this is a major blow , Trezeguet for 4 months , Camoranesi shared a long injury lay off too , Chiellini n Legro did the same , Nedved and sissoko
    i think that's more than Milan , still they come 2nd n ur 3rd

Roma , well i dunno where to start from , let's just say all their players enjoyed a good spell of injury

so what's ur next excuse ????
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:38 pm

I didn't mean to count Abbiati as an injured player I mean & now Abbiati.And for sure I have to count Nesta as an injured player. Best CB in our squad okay, he may retire but I have faith he'll return.Mahdy I think but Im sure if this had happened to Cambiasso for example you would have counted him as an injury. Juve more than Milan... how come ?! Kaka,Ronaldinho,Borriello,Nesta,Kaladze,Bonera,Gattuso and at the beginning of the season Pirlo was also out for 2 months.
    I don't have any excuses m8 try to read ma posts well I said Milan don't deserve more than 2nd place.
    Also I remember u had the injuries' excuse when we beat u last season 2-1 and the referees' excuse when we beat u this season also 2-1.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:54 pm

Zein wrote:I didn't mean to count Abbiati as an injured player I mean & now Abbiati.And for sure I have to count Nesta as an injured player. Best CB in our squad okay, he may retire but I have faith he'll return.Mahdy I think but Im sure if this had happened to Cambiasso for example you would have counted him as an injury. Juve more than Milan... how come ?! Kaka,Ronaldinho,Borriello,Nesta,Kaladze,Bonera,Gattuso and at the beginning of the season Pirlo was also out for 2 months.
    I don't have any excuses m8 try to read ma posts well I said Milan don't deserve more than 2nd place.
    Also I remember u had the injuries' excuse when we beat u last season 2-1 and the referees' excuse when we beat u this season also 2-1.

u didnt beat us this season 2-1
    and ur goal was offside u know that but at least i didnt say that time that we deserved victory ask Loddz he watched the game with us n i said we didnt deserve it at all
    while in the 2nd leg game we dominated the fuckin game Adriano's goal was unintentional n u kept cryin about refs as u deserved , look how we dominated that game

as for comparin Cambiasso's injury 2 Nesta's there's no way it can happen , Cambiasso is a constant player at Inter he is always there while Nesta's last good season was the CL one.u got used 2 him bein injured but u insist he'll be back n here we r waitin 4 him.

Juventus 4 sure has way more injuries than u , 4get it
    didnt u read that blog on channel4 , Juve suffered the most injuries this season then comes Roma not even Milan

just last game between Roma n Juventus both teams shared 20 absences !!!!
    Roma missin 11 players n Juve missin 9 others
    i dont think Milan is as bad as these teams when it comes 2 injuries
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:36 pm

Sorry we beat u 1-0 and dominated the game also.As for Cambiasso I meant for example and really I can't believe it !! u r talking about Nesta as if he is a useless player.
    Best Serie A defender 4 consecutive times and in 2007 he was the 2nd best defender.I see Nesta is a very important player for our squad.
    Juve do have injuries but not Kaka,Gattuso for the rest of the season !! omg Im bored of telling you our injuries!!And btw Juve have their players back after 2 or 3 weeks maximum except for Trezeguet and he is now available,Camoranesi & Sissoko.On the other hand,Abbiati, Gattuso & Borriello are out for the rest of the season, Bonera went under the knife , Nesta out from the beginning and Kaka out for a month and still suffering the pain in his foot.
    I told ya try to imagine key players in ur squad injured.And btw again Im not making this an excuse.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:42 pm

last season Inter won the scudetto even though we missed Zlatan for the last 2 n half months

i dont say Nesta is useless i'm sayin that injuries got the best of him , i got used that Nesta is injured it's his normal status for the last 2 or 3 seasons , Nesta was great i dont think if he's back now he will make any huge difference , well he is better than Favalli n Senderos but he is gettin old n he severly lacks match fitness the guy didnt play for not less than 8 months.

as u can see i dont mention Anderade as an injured player for Juventus he some kind of Nesta's case , yes he aint as good as Nesta i'm comapring just their injury not their skills.

well ok u dominated the game that u won n an honest man like me admitt it but Milanisti like u who got used 2 cheating cant admitt Inter deserved victory in the 2nd leg game n hate it or love it we did dominate that game we did deserve victory n we did win it (full stop) u cant change that.
    Zein
    Zein

Post by Zein Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:54 pm

ok u did win it thats a fact I can't change it Smile. As for Zlatan I remember when he was injured that u dropped points and Roma was only 1 point behind you and for sure you know that he was the 1 who won the league 4 you thanks for his brace against Parma.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Zein wrote:ok u did win it thats a fact I can't change it Smile. As for Zlatan I remember when he was injured that u dropped points and Roma was only 1 point behind you and for sure you know that he was the 1 who won the league 4 you thanks for his brace against Parma.

but we didnt drop the lead at all Cool
    oh BTW Roma tied Catania last weel 1-1 so even if Inter was to draw or lose we would have still won it tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 am