Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

+4
Mahdiano
shinnawy
Karim Akerfeldt
El Loddz
8 posters

Liverpool To Bid For Gareth Barry, David Villa & David Silva - Report

El Loddz
    El Loddz

Liverpool To Bid For Gareth Barry, David Villa & David Silva - Report - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool To Bid For Gareth Barry, David Villa & David Silva - Report

Post by El Loddz Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:20 pm

i know that but im using ur fine words to prove him wrong. Wink
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Liverpool To Bid For Gareth Barry, David Villa & David Silva - Report - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool To Bid For Gareth Barry, David Villa & David Silva - Report

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:23 pm

El Loddz wrote:i know that but im using ur fine words to prove him wrong. Wink

ahh ok
    btw i'm one of the biggest fans of King Rafa and that he is one of the best coaches on earth , ryt now the best coach in CL
    and he aint a failure in the transfer market as much as the Liverpool management dont help him enough
    he has one of the best defensive lines ever in Europe now consisted of average players n this is something he should be proud of
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:07 pm

yes he was able to make a strong defence...but this dsnt change tht he sucks at the market
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:14 pm

shinnawy wrote:yes he was able to make a strong defence...but this dsnt change tht he sucks at the market

as i said again it's not his fault
    maybe we can say that he faild in Robbie Keane's transfer badly but at the end all coaches make mistakes in the market

if Rafa has team owners like Abrahamovic , Moratti , Calderon , La Porta or the man city arabic owners he would have done better in transfer market.

he doesnt get the support of the team board , they dont make huge transfer budget available like other big teams IMO so he tries his best to sign at least 1 big name n some other good average players.

dont 4get that he brought Torres , Kuyt , Mascherano , Sissoko , Agger , Skertel , Alonso amd Reina
    and now all these players proved to be great additions
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:46 pm

shinnawy wrote:yes he was able to make a strong defence...but this dsnt change tht he sucks at the market

why do you think that benitez sucks at the market ?
    he has been a great success.
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:03 pm

he has been a gr8 success as A MANAGER, but a failure in the market.
    he built the strong defence not the players
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:34 am

u said he made a strong defence well, he bought the players to make that defence all except carragher. then he isnt a failure !!
    he also bought alonso, mascherano, TORRES, lucas, reina and many more..
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:42 am

El Loddz wrote:

why do you think that benitez sucks at the market ?
    he has been a great success.

no 5aled with all respect to ur oppinion he hasnt been a great success
    he's doin just good thanx to the circumstances around him n this is something not his fault IMO , he doesnt have a board that pays much Transfer Budget like Chelsea , Man city or Man utd n we heard him complain a lot about that

he works well with what's available IMO but cant be considered a huge success nor a failure
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:52 am

he has built the team we`re watching 2day, which is a complete team ( only missing another striker ) all that with less resources than the other teams..
    so how could you say that he`s not a great success ??!!
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Liverpool To Bid For Valencia Defender Raul Albiol – Reports

The Reds hope to take advantage of Valencia's difficult financial position to land the Spanish international for €9.6 million this summer...

According to reports in various British tabloids, Liverpool are preparing an end-of-season offer for Valencia centre-back Raul Albiol.

Although the Spanish international is thought to have been valued at €19.3 million (£18m) by los Che, it is claimed that debt-stricken Primera Division outfit may have to listen to offers nearer €9.6m (£9m).

The Daily Mirror suggests that Reds manager Rafael Benitez's links with his former club will help him beat other potential suitors to the versatile defender's signature.

The Sun, meanwhile, has hinted that Liverpool's interest in the 23-year-old may signal the end of Daniel Agger's career at Anfield.

The Danish defender is still yet to put pen to paper on a new contract with the Premier League club. Although Benitez appears to be keen to keep hold of the defender, he may have to sell this summer to avoid losing him on a free transfer in 2010. Milan and Juventus are believed to be interested in his services.
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm

well, i hope liverpool dont sign albiol cause then benitez will sell agger and i really think he should be taking carragher`s place after carragher retires.
    i believe in agger`s abilities and think he could play a great role in liverpool`s future.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:56 pm

El Loddz wrote:he has built the team we`re watching 2day, which is a complete team ( only missing another striker ) all that with less resources than the other teams..
    so how could you say that he`s not a great success ??!!

cause this team didnt win the EPL yet
    i think that's a convincing reason enough
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:58 pm

El Loddz wrote:well, i hope liverpool dont sign albiol cause then benitez will sell agger and i really think he should be taking carragher`s place after carragher retires.
    i believe in agger`s abilities and think he could play a great role in liverpool`s future.

Agger wants 2 leave wether Albiol come or not
    Albiol is a very good promisin defender n IMO if Liverpool have a chance of signing him then they should go 4 it
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:00 pm

WE WILL FINISH THIS CONVERSATION WHEN THIS SEASON IS OVER.
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:02 pm

AGGER DOESNT WANT TO LEAVE HE JUST HAD SOME DIFFERENCES WITH BENITEZ BUT YESTERDAY HE SAID THAT HE DOES NOT PLAY FOR BENITEZ, HE PLAYS FOR LIVERPOOL.
    SO I GUESS THAT IF THEY WORK THINGS OUT HE WILL STAY IN LIVERPOOL CAUSE THE FANS LIKE HIM ALOT.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:21 pm

well no problem but i still think Albiol is way better than Agger
    Karim Akerfeldt
    Karim Akerfeldt

Post by Karim Akerfeldt Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:19 am

And Benitiz Moans for spending fewer money than Utd.. what a waiter
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:07 am

i dont really know albiol but i dont think he sounds better than agger.. could some la liga fans tell me who albiol is ??
    mizo madrid
    mizo madrid

Post by mizo madrid Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:32 am

Mahdiano wrote:well no problem but i still think Albiol is way better than Agger

oh mahdy i'm soory to interfer bas ezay albiol is better than agger albiol isnot in his top form he and marchena are giving very bad performences valencia are concidering many goals this season very poor defending and he's a very bad defender for liverpool.
    Shiko
    Shiko

Post by Shiko Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:37 am

i agree with mizo agger is better than albiol he is average player so far he cant manage playing in a bid team under stress
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:29 am

well u didnt see Albiol play in a big team to jedge cause Valencia is definatly not one

n why do u have 2 blame Albiol 4 Valencia's performances i think it's Valencia's fault Albiol aint doin good just like Villa's performances dropped this season cause the team aint doing well

if Agger is that good he should break his way through the startin line up of liverpool , Albiol does make mistakes so does Agger i'm sure we all saw Zaki's goal against Liverpool this season
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:32 am

WE ALL SAW ZAKI`S GOAL BUT DID YOU WATCH AFTER THAT HE WENT AND TOOK THE BALL, PASSED THROUGH THE DEFENDERS, THEN GAVE THE BALL TO KUYT WITH HIM AND THE GOALKEEPER ONLY. and thats the only mistake i watched him do.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:33 am

El Loddz wrote:WE ALL SAW ZAKI`S GOAL BUT DID YOU WATCH AFTER THAT HE WENT AND TOOK THE BALL, PASSED THROUGH THE DEFENDERS, THEN GAVE THE BALL TO KUYT WITH HIM AND THE GOALKEEPER ONLY. and thats the only mistake i watched him do.

a defender's job is 2 defend , if he attacks it's something extra but not a priority

that mistake doesnt make him a bad player i didnt mean that i just wanted 2 point out that he like Albiol can make mistakes
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Rafael Benitez Rules Out Valencia’s David Silva Signing For Liverpool

‘Rafa’ has denied reports that he is set to expand the Spanish contingent existent at Anfield...

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has quashed the escalating speculation linking him with a swoop for cash-troubled Valencia's versatile attack-minded midfielder David Silva.

There had been an increase in column inches suggesting that the Reds were set to take advantage of Valencia's fiscal plight. Silva was tipped to become the first notable import of the summer at Anfield, but Benitez has refuted the claim on the club's official website.

"We will not be signing him," he said.

Benitez then added that there are, however, targets in place. "We are working hard, talking with the scouting department and looking at names and options for next season,” he said. “It's still too soon, but we are working hard."

Considering the club's recent epic form and the manner of Manchester United's capitulation, ‘Rafa’ also deemed it worthy of noting that Liverpool fans should not get ahead of themselves because United still top the charts.

"Football can change very quickly and that is why we say it is important to just take one game at a time," he said.

"Everything can change each week and maybe next week we can be at the top again. My message to the fans is to keep calm. I can see the people have a lot of confidence at the moment and that is good. We have to stay positive and see what happens."
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:26 pm

agger did nthn to prove he is a good dfender and neeither did albiol...but imo i think albiol is better agger has had lots of injuries

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:11 pm