Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

Manchester or Barca?

Poll

Manchester or Barca?

[ 1 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    50% [50%] 

Total Votes: 2

Manchester or Barca?

Post by Tauro-8- on Wed May 06, 2009 10:56 pm

now that the final is set to be between Barca and Manu,after a 4-1 aggregate win by Manchester over Arsenal and after a stunning 93 minute win by Iniesta to give Barca the edge over Chelsea by Away Goal,simply what's your predictions?Who will be the Champion of the Champions?

Re: Manchester or Barca?

Post by Mahdiano on Thu May 07, 2009 3:19 pm

i dunno but i'm neutral here , i hate Barca n Man utd but i think Man utd will go to the final in a better shape

Barca has Dani Alvez n Abidal out of the final n it looks like Man utd this year know it's way to win in the CL , doesnt give the best performance but walk out winner

well we still have sometime b4 startin to talk about this , let's see what happen comin few weeks 1st

Post by Tauro-8- on Thu May 07, 2009 8:02 pm

I guess Barca's team is currently better,and you all have to agree they play better football or better looking football,I mean their playing is much more entertaining than Manchester,It'll be a gr8 match but I think that Barca is gonna win.

Post by Mahdiano on Fri May 08, 2009 3:45 pm

well they r more entertainin no doubt but u see them against a better physical team like Chelsea struggle so much and this is the case with them playin Man utd even last year's semin final against Man utd they struggled terribly

Man utd is a better team imo , more organized , more balanced and very realistic team that know when n how to kill the game n tell me about it , i'm n interista n saw that by myself this year

Man utd doesnt have to be the better team in the game or the more dominant one to walk out with a win , that was the case against Inter n Porto n many other teams in EPL games 2.

ppl call that luck but i dont agree with that , it's more of experience from the Sir n his players who r very mature professional footballers than Luck but of course luck also play a part , not a big one but we r talkin about very tiny details here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:51 pm