Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

3 posters

Official: Adriano leaves Inter

Zein
    Zein

Official: Adriano leaves Inter Empty Official: Adriano leaves Inter

Post by Zein Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:45 pm

Adriano has officially terminated his contract with Inter, the club have announced on their website.

The Brazilian hitman went AWOL after a World Cup 2010 qualifier and refused to return to Italy.

After a troubled period in Milan, Adriano decided to take a break from the game and his agent began meetings to discuss the termination of his contract.

The two sides have reached an agreement and the club today announced L'Imperatore's departure.

“Inter would like to communicate that Adriano's contract has been mutually rescinded, taking effect from April 1,” the Nerazzurri's statement reads. “The documents were deposited this morning.

“Everyone at Inter would like to give Adriano a warm embrace for his eight years and 74 goals here.”

Adriano's next step remains up in the air, but he is unlikely to sign for a European club in the near future.
    Tauro-8-
    Tauro-8-

Official: Adriano leaves Inter Empty Re: Official: Adriano leaves Inter

Post by Tauro-8- Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:32 pm

I think that Adriano's reach the end of his career,He's a great player,but that's it for him I think.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:10 am

i'm glad that finally we made the ryt decision
    we gave him many chances n we helped as much as we could but he doesnt wanna keep goin so it's better to stay home
    he will make a room 4 another player now n i hope we get a good replacement 4 him

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:50 am