Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

3 posters

What went wrong with Roma ?

Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

What went wrong with Roma ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What went wrong with Roma ?

Post by Mahdiano Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Tauro-8- wrote:honestly Ibra shouldn't leave,I don't want him to leave I'd be happier if he stayed at Inter,although in Serie A I like Juve and this will probably be in Juve's best interest if he goes,but Inter is where he should play

well 2day it's bein said that Real Madrid r tryin 2 attract Ibra
    but let's be honest n realistic if Ibra wants to leave Inter for European challenge should Real be the place to go ???
    i mean what did Real achieved in Europe for the last 5 years better than Inter ???
    nothing maybe even worse , look how they got humiliated by Italians last year beaten home n away to Roma n this year Juventus did it again

if he does move to Real it will be a very very stupid move , Inter r a better team ryt now , a more constant and successful team lately
    Tauro-8-
    Tauro-8-

Post by Tauro-8- Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
    Tauro-8- wrote:honestly Ibra shouldn't leave,I don't want him to leave I'd be happier if he stayed at Inter,although in Serie A I like Juve and this will probably be in Juve's best interest if he goes,but Inter is where he should play

but let's be honest n realistic if Ibra wants to leave Inter for European challenge should Real be the place to go ???
    i mean what did Real achieved in Europe for the last 5 years better than Inter ???
    nothing maybe even worse , look how they got humiliated by Italians last year beaten home n away to Roma n this year Juventus did it again

if he does move to Real it will be a very very stupid move , Inter r a better team ryt now , a more constant and successful team lately
    I don't think Ibra and Van Nistelroy will get along well,besides Real have Raul VN and Huntelaar,they don't need more strikers,they need defence,I think Ibra is where he should be,and I really hope he doesn't end up in Manchester City.
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:56 pm

Tauro-8- wrote:
    Mahdiano wrote:

I don't think Ibra and Van Nistelroy will get along well,besides Real have Raul VN and Huntelaar,they don't need more strikers,they need defence,I think Ibra is where he should be,and I really hope he doesn't end up in Manchester City.

dont worry i dont think Ibra's pride can take him to Man City

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:48 am