Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

Torres : I'd like to play in Italy one day

Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Torres : I'd like to play in Italy one day Empty Torres : I'd like to play in Italy one day

Post by Mahdiano Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Torres tempted by Serie A
    Thursday 16 April, 2009

Liverpool goal machine Fernando Torres has surprisingly declared a desire to play in Italy.

The Spaniard has been magnificent for Liverpool since signing from Atletico Madrid.

And while Torres has fallen in love with Anfield, it seems he may one day play in Italy.

“One day I could play for a great club like Milan or Inter, then I would be able to say that I have played in the three most important Leagues in the world - the Spanish, the English and the Italian,” Torres told journalists.

“Who knows, maybe one day I could even have the option of the Bundesliga…”

However, Torres was keen to nip the rumours in the bud and stressed his contentment at Liverpool.

“I want to stay at Liverpool for many years yet,” he said. “I feel at home here and I have another four years on my contract.

“This club has been fantastic to me and has treated me like Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher.

“I'm hoping to repay this warmth by winning the Premier League - a title that has been missing for so long.”

The former La Liga star concluded by making it clear that he would never be tempted by Real Madrid.

“They are a club that don't interest me,” Torres claimed. “Not least because of everything I went through with Atletico. I don't see myself playing for Real.”
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Torres : I'd like to play in Italy one day Empty Re: Torres : I'd like to play in Italy one day

Post by Mahdiano Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:43 pm

just few days after Villa revealed he'd love to play for Inter here we go with another huge spanish player n one of the best strikers in the world n an EPL player talkin about a move to Italy one day

this just shows to those who think that Serie A is losing it's attraction to big names and whatever the bullshit they r sayin that Serie A is still the destination a player would like to go to

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm