Football Ultras

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Ultras is a forum to discuss anything related to Football.

5 posters

Time for thought..

Poll

How wuold you rate Baptista

[ 0 ]
    Time for thought.. Bar_left0%Time for thought.. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Time for thought.. Bar_left29%Time for thought.. Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Time for thought.. Bar_left57%Time for thought.. Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Time for thought.. Bar_left0%Time for thought.. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Time for thought.. Bar_left14%Time for thought.. Bar_right [14%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Srour
    Srour

Time for thought.. Empty Time for thought..

Post by Srour Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:03 am

NT break has finally arrived, hopefully some of our players might recover from their injuries and save something from this terrible season.

Which makes me wonder, considering we spent so much in the transfer window how the hell did we dissapoint this much. Menez might have not been a quality signing, but he was never the one to make the difference and i am convinced he will serve us well in the future.

As for Baptista, he is the ultimate flop. Apart from his wonder over head kick and the goal against Nazio, a few goals against Bordoex and Sampdoria. he had proven to be as inconsistant as Amantino Mancini if not more. he is slow and kills all attacks because he cant pass a ball. with his arrival i have never seen Roma's vintage counter-attacks all year.

would like to know your opinion, how would you fare baptista. was he ever really worth the 9m we paid for him ?
    Interawy
    Interawy

Time for thought.. Empty Re: Time for thought..

Post by Interawy Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:57 pm

a big C Very Happy
    El Loddz
    El Loddz

Post by El Loddz Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:11 pm

A HUGE C
    Mahdiano
    Mahdiano
    Admin

Post by Mahdiano Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:13 pm

i wouldnt say he is a worthless shit but he aint better than a C

Yasser IMO that the change of formation Baptista is living is something that may affected his performances and also the change of his role more than once.

we all know he was a beast in Sevilla playin as a striker , moved to Madrid n didnt play a lot , on loan to Arsenal he didnt impress thanx to the English style of football that he didnt get used 2 , back to Madrid but now playin in the midfield n not a lot also

now in Roma he plays on the flanks something new for him cause as u said yasser he lacks the pace n he aint a great passer , IMO Julio's best position is a striker
    shinnawy
    shinnawy

Post by shinnawy Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:49 pm

B....HE HAS BEEN GOOD IMO

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:07 am